Spoilers for Face the Raven

Comment

A couple of pics from twitter

https://twitter.com/HobbitonTours

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        A couple of pics from twitter

https://twitter.com/HobbitonTours

Cool. Now I'd like to see photos of Peter Jackson exploring behind-the-scenes of Doctor Who and checking the comfort of a Director's Chair.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

And me.

Oh, I do so wish we could have a whole series filmed in New Zealand and with Peter Jackson directing.

Comment

Ooh, maybe the new companion will be a New Zealander?
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Radio Times Cover

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2015/11...ce=twitterfeed

Click for bigger.

As mentioned earlier this week, the latest edition of the Radio Times to be published, 5-11 Dec 2015, features a festive Doctor Who front cover, an annual tradition from since the series returned in 2005!

This edition covers both the finale of the current series, Hell Bent, and looks forward to the
              forthcoming Christmas Special, featuring a three page interview with Steven Moffat, during which he discusses his shyness, how to replace Jenna Coleman and also on taking inspiration from other writers:
              Some things you see on TV are so bad, you think you shouldn’t write for a week in case you’re contaminated. In case it’s got into your head. The sheer rubbishness of the dialogue and story construction. You have to detox. But you read a script by Russell [T Davies] and suddenly everything makes sense in an immaculate, clean way.
              Talking about his own eventual departure and on finding on a worthy succesor to run the show, Moffat said:
              That's an issue I'm actively engaged in. Everything is difficult in Doctor Who, including leaving. I'd never leave it in the lurch because it means too much to me. Let's not pretend it's not a big problem. But there will be a solution.
              The 'legendary' Christmas double edition of the Radio Times (19th Dec - 1 Jan), featuring the 'legendary' Doctor Who Christmas Special, is due to be published in London/Midlands on 5th December, and on general sale from 9th December.

Comment

Do you think he got those antlers where I think he got them?
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Poundland?

Comment

A warning.

I have just stumbled across two spoilery pictures currently circulating on Tumblr but I suspect they may pop up elsewhere. I don't know if they are from Heaven Sent or Hell Bent. Both look as though they may have come from a magazine as they have captions.

Be very careful where you click!!

I was a little annoyed to have seen them, but on the other hand I'm even extra excited now (if that was at all possible).

Comment

A warning.

I have just stumbled across two spoilery pictures currently circulating on Tumblr but I suspect they may pop up elsewhere. I don't know if they are from Heaven Sent or Hell Bent. Both look as though they may have come from a magazine as they have captions.

Be very careful where you click!!

I was a little annoyed to have seen them, but on the other hand I'm even extra excited now (if that was at all possible).
                      Thank you for the heads up, Blen. I, for one, am glad I missed those pics.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I'll let you know if the scenes are in the episode tonight or not. Then you will know if you have to keep off the internet until next week.

It certainly looks like somebody has made a mistake though, if these pics are in a magazine somewhere. They look like embargoed pics to me. So be careful which magazines you look at as well.

Comment

I'll let you know if the scenes are in the episode tonight or not. Then you will know if you have to keep off the internet until next week.

It certainly looks like somebody has made a mistake though, if these pics are in a magazine somewhere. They look like embargoed pics to me. So be careful which magazines you look at as well.
                          I promise I'm steering away from many, many sites and sci-fi mags. I'm not even googling "Doctor Who".

And I would really appreciate hearing what you have to say about those photos in relation to tonight's episode.

Comment

And in other, related, news, the first four books in the Lethrbridge-Stewart series from Candy Jar Books have been so successful, that a further six are scheduled for 2016.

The first of which, "Moon Blink", is written by Sadie Miller, daughter of the late Elisabeth Sladen.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Trailer for Hell Bent (spoilers for Heaven Sent)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                I promise I'm steering away from many, many sites and sci-fi mags. I'm not even googling "Doctor Who".

And I would really appreciate hearing what you have to say about those photos in relation to tonight's episode.
                                The photos are related to the trailer for Hell Bent.

Comment

Working...
                                X