Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone miss a good ol' fashioned Star Trek Adventure game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone miss a good ol' fashioned Star Trek Adventure game?

I remember some really awesome adventure games, one especially done by Spectrum Holobyte with TNG, and then 2 others by another company that dealt with the Original crew.

I want new ones!!!

I can't say i played them, but by adventure games what do you mean? Like Monkey Island? Streets of Rage?? A street fighter clone which sees Kirk face off against any number of enemies with the classic "fight scene" music in the background!

...Anyway, if you don't mind my asking, what were they like? A comparison to another game would suffice...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I miss quality Trek games period like, Armada, Elite Force, Bridge Commander. I hope we see some more soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
        I remember some really awesome adventure games, one especially done by Spectrum Holobyte with TNG, and then 2 others by another company that dealt with the Original crew.

I want new ones!!!
        Ah that's right Lord Shiva, it's the game I was talking about in the other thread. The TNG game is A Final Unity. I still have the game somewhere in the house, probably with a centimetre layer of dust on top.

As for the two TOS games, IIRC, one of them was this game - Star Trek: 25th Anniversary. Not sure about the other one though.

It would be good to play some new Star Trek games, I would like another FPS (my preference ). Star Trek games have followed the same trend as the movies, producing some hits-and-misses.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Yeah, those were the right ones

I have to admit I LOVED Elite Forces, both of them... excellent 1st person shooters with a "wow" storyline, the game totally fleshed out Voyager for me. When the Mako's showed up on Enterprise I kept thinking "Yes! Elite Forces!"

But I could do for another adventure game - yes, sorta like "Monkey Island" in that you solve puzzles and get involved in a very detailed and awesomes toryline, like in Final Unity.

Comment

Working...
          X