This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell in S10?

I've been looking through all the spoilers for season 10, and one thing struck me - not a mention of Colonel Mitchell. Now, in Camelot you see a Daedalus-class ship be destroyed by the Ori, which according to the spoilers is the Korolev, which contained Daniel, Chekov and Mitchell. Daniel ends up on the Ori ship, so... what happens to Mitchell?
    Melodrama in a box of matches
    http://mattbuck.sixwinter.com

last we saw he was in an x-302 so perhaps the manuverability of the craft allowed him to avoid any real danger. The ori ships seem to be targeting the larger crafts

Comment

What happened to Chekov is the question I ask? I like the Russians commanding that ship, they sounded cool and cooperative. I am wondering if the SG writers are trying to pull a fast one on us forum people
      For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

In the description of "The Pegasus Project" you find this writtin in the middle: Meanwhile, Carter, Teal'c, and Mitchell join the Odyssey for a dangerous mission.
        It makes no difference what you do to me. But know this, the Ori are all-seeing.
        [long pause] They are already aware of this affront to their eminence, and shall strike down those who dare to defy them.
        Nothing yet. You?
        Drawing a blank. A little thirsty.
        That doesn't count
        No, it doesn't.

Comment

Well seing how Season 9 was virtually about Mitchell's initiation into the SGC, Season 10 will probably not be very Mitchell centred, he's had around 20ish episodes in the highlight, time to give someone else a chance, like Carolyn Lam, now there's someone who needs more episodes. More Field Medic action Doc!

Comment

yeah some how i dont think they would kill him after one season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
              Well seing how Season 9 was virtually about Mitchell's initiation into the SGC, Season 10 will probably not be very Mitchell centred, he's had around 20ish episodes in the highlight, time to give someone else a chance, like Carolyn Lam, now there's someone who needs more episodes. More Field Medic action Doc!
              lol I completley forgot she existed untill about 30 seconds ago when I read that post

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                lol I completley forgot she existed untill about 30 seconds ago when I read that post
                Nooo! I must take it as my duty to evangalise (sp?) & spread the word of Carolyn Lam! Isn't she having episodes of due to her pregnancy or something? Another plan foiled by birth! (It's like Final Destination 2!).

I doubt whether he would die, or it would ruin Stargate! Cam, doing an Eccleston (Dr Who), that's kind of funny!

Comment

Of course Mitchell will be in season 10. You can't get rid of him that easily. And personally, I think he'll be great this coming season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                    With another kid on the way, there's probably not the best chance of it unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                      With another kid on the way, there's probably not the best chance of it unfortunately.
                      Dan & Lam must be going at it like rabbits! Curse your Libido Michael Shanks! (random curse words & voo-doo) Is there a Dan/Lam Shipping? It'd be oddly interesting... (they're married for all of you living under a rock the past number of years)...
                      Last edited by The Prophet; 14 March 2006, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                        Haha! I'd forgotten her as well. Thanks for the reminder guys.

Now, lets see more Lam stories in S10.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Of course Mitchell will be in season 10. You can't get rid of him that easily. And personally, I think he'll be great this coming season.
                          No argument there.

Comment

Originally posted by jkmira
                            last we saw he was in an x-302 so perhaps the manuverability of the craft allowed him to avoid any real danger. The ori ships seem to be targeting the larger crafts
                            when did you see him get into a f-302 ???
                            God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Comment

I dont think he got in it he just said he was going to get the F-302's out im not sure if he made it as he fell to the floor when it got hit and then in the next scene the ship was gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X