This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the old alliance

i hope that the people of stargate bring the old alliance back the 4 races Ancients,nox,furlings,Asgard and that thy help stargate command

I think that would just be too much of a convenient escape for the whole Ori situation.
    I doubt the Ori would stand a chance against the 4 races, it would just negate S9 totally and defeat the point of Prometheus' and Korolev`s destruction, the decimation of our fleet in 'Camelot', all the build up, etc.

What would be good is if we form a new 4-race alliance, consisting of Tau`ri, Free Jaffa (including Sodan if there are any left in other villages etc.), Tok`ra, Asgard. We could have the meeting place on Chulak, the first planet where we fight the Ori.
    I think that would make a nice end to the series.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1
      I think that would just be too much of a convenient escape for the whole Ori situation.
      I doubt the Ori would stand a chance against the 4 races, it would just negate S9 totally and defeat the point of Prometheus' and Korolev`s destruction, the decimation of our fleet in 'Camelot', all the build up, etc.

What would be good is if we form a new 4-race alliance, consisting of Tau`ri, Free Jaffa (including Sodan if there are any left in other villages etc.), Tok`ra, Asgard. We could have the meeting place on Chulak, the first planet where we fight the Ori.
      I think that would make a nice end to the series.
      Umm... the Ori are supposed to be in that planet already. You know that there's no way those Ori ships will be destroyed in the first half of S10. The purpose is for the Ori to establish a permanent presence in the Milky Way and that means no cop-outs like suddenly finding 4 or so Aurora-Class Ancient ships to go toe-to-toe with the Ori.

I think we may need a different meeting place.... *cough* Earth *cough*
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

i think there should be a meeting.

and i think the asgard should talk about the 4 alliance. and should talk about another ally that could be the Furlings?

So the allaince is as we know now is SGC, Tokra(they don't really help us we always help them), Asgards, Free Jaffa and now the Lucian Alliance. but they can get the Furlings. The Nox could be used for there technology as they don't fight.

Comment

I don't think it will fully happen. The alliance seems to be the ancients pre-asention. their written language and technology. If their is a meeting I think they might not attend the others may but I don't think the ancients will. especially cause they are starting to look like the bad guys (because of their willingness to let so many people die when the ori are after them in the first place) they might stay in hidding

Comment

Bring back the alliance! We never got to hear much about the Nox or the Furlings. I don't remember seeing the Nox since like season three (could be wrong). We have ships now lets go visit them. Find the Furlings and start the alliance back up. We know the ancients ascended but they don't want to help us anyways so we can take their place or maybe one will come help us you never know.
            BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
            Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

I love that Idea! I can picture it:

The Ori are destroyed (yay!) and we're all celebrating. Then Daniel complains that we never got to join the alliance, but then teal'c comes along in a santa outfit (it's Christmas eve) and says:
              The Alliance may be gone but there is still hope,
              We've got the Taur'i, jaffa, Asguard & Tok. ('ra)!

Yeah! Brilliant, although I think the Lucian Alliance should reolace the Tok'ra since they've been written out of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18

So the allaince is as we know now is SGC, Tokra(they don't really help us we always help them), Asgards, Free Jaffa and now the Lucian Alliance. but they can get the Furlings. The Nox could be used for there technology as they don't fight.
                The Tok'ra do help us... They just do it off camera now. The Tok'ra are -vital- to the Free Jaffa movement as well since they're the ones who know how to make Tretonin. Unforunately, they did not inherit the power of the Goa'uld. The Jaffa (and Lucien alliance) did.

It does remind me, why haven't we gone back to Heliopolis now that we have ships?

Comment

How about a new alliance, Tauri, Jaffa, Tok'ra and Asguard! And to all Tok'ra and Jaffa: make it work this time!

Definition of a Gunslinger

Comment

it is already an alliance. SGC, Asgards, Free Jaffa, Tokra(but they are written out) & Lucien Alliance.

now we need the extra one that the Furlings

Comment

Did the old alliance even end?
                      The Asgards said that we the tau'ri are close to becoming the fifth race meaning there has to be a fifth place to fill and there can't be a fifth place if theres not a first, second,third and fourth.

And besides I dont remember the asgards trying to help us finding the furlings.... Maby they even know where they are? Just keeping them a secret because their not warriors but a peacefull race?
                      No idea to reveal a peacefull race that can't defend themselfs to us if we're gonna put them in danger.

Gifts
                      -X-
                      --------------
                      Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

well the asgards live in another galaxy.

so we can imagine if the furling still live they live in another galaxy.

so maybe the asgards and furling still keep in touch?

but maybe the furling have problem like the asgards?

Comment

Maby the furlings are actually an "evil" warrior race and they only joined the alliance due to some twisted honor thing when the anceints defeted them?

They do look very much alike. Except the nox town is alot more advanced.
                          Look at the second tallest tower in the nox city....JUST LOOK!
                          Last edited by Karec; 12 March 2006, 05:52 AM.

Gifts
                          -X-
                          --------------
                          Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

I tend to think the original alliance died with the Ancients (although I could be wrong, and I do know the Ancients didn't "die" persay). I really like the idea of the Tauri coming to greater power and being part of a functioning alliance. After the fall of the original alliance, everyone seemed to go their sperate ways, we have no idea what the Furlings are up to but I'd like to see them. I'm sure the Asgard know where to find them (assuming they haven't moved), but being as noble as they are, the Asgard may have been unwilling to discuss the Furlings' activities if it was not the wish of the Furlings. But...desperate times call for desperate measures, the Asgard didn't fare too well in the fight with the Ori, the Furlings may be significanly more advanced (always got the feeling the Asgard were the n00bs in the original alliance). I think we'll will see a rise of a new allience (prolly one without the Nox and Tokra).
                            Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
                              well the asgards live in another galaxy.

so we can imagine if the furling still live they live in another galaxy.

so maybe the asgards and furling still keep in touch?

but maybe the furling have problem like the asgards?
                              I wouldn't be suprised if the Asgard have been in contact occasionally with the Furlings.

And as for the Furlings having their own problem like the Asgard had theirs, that very well could have been the case. And why we haven't heard from them yet.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X