Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which alien do you think is the hottest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGateFan
    I assumed the main Predator in Aliens Vs Predator was Broken Tusk... I think he actually had a broken tusk but will have to go back and look. But yes the original character was from Aliens Vs Predator the novel...yes they made a novel.
    Ah I see, thanks. I haven't watched AvP. From what I've heard about it, I don't want to ruin the memory of the Predator.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
      Ah I see, thanks. I haven't watched AvP. From what I've heard about it, I don't want to ruin the memory of the Predator.
      Wasnt That bad.. wasnt as good as the book, but wasnt horrible just a plane action movie with some good SP.

Anyway... I cant say that the Alien looks hot but Predators do.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I agree with Gatelover12 T'Pol is hot...especially in those starfleet uniforms

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis1989
          I agree with Gatelover12 T'Pol is hot...especially in those starfleet uniforms
          You can say that again.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

the two hottest women in science fiction. Hands down.

Comment

To be honest, it's not the tenticles or ridges we drool over, it's the human female form under all the plastic makeup and blue skin .

Now I did see an alien with three breasts in a movie. Or was that when I was in a nightclub near a nuclear submarine base
              Unless the alien features themselves are really hot, I find it more difficult to examine the hotness of the aliens (looking at the more humanlike characters) I think the three breasts thing was from Total Recall.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                YES Morbo. I wholeheartedly concur with those choices. I've been seeing Jadzia everyday for the last two months now. Well, on-screen at least.

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                Unless the alien features themselves are really hot, I find it more difficult to examine the hotness of the aliens (looking at the more humanlike characters) I think the three breasts thing was from Total Recall.
                Ah yeah, I know who you are talking about, she was the dwarf lady in the Mars colony. They were more like mutated humans rather than aliens. I'm sure I did see a three breasted alien in a film. It was probably a low budget 1980s sci-fi movie.

Comment

Sikozu from Farscape, and of course Aeryn Sun though not looking much like an alien. Hathor from SG-1, I know there's tons more.. but drawing a blank at the moment.

Comment

Here a few pictures for all you Scapers out there:

Chiana and Sikozu

And our girl . . . Aeryn

Comment

Woot, hot stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbrain
                        Indeed. There were plenty of exotic alien females in Farscape. I quite liked Commandant Cleavage myself. Which Sikozu do you prefer? The long-haired or punked-up version?

Comment

I've had a thing for Cardassian women lol

Comment

And of course...

Comment

Indeed. There were plenty of exotic alien females in Farscape. I quite liked Commandant Cleavage myself. Which Sikozu do you prefer? The long-haired or punked-up version?

I prefer the long-haired Sikozu, but I'm not terribly picky either way. Raelee Hill is extremely hot, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in some other shows.

Commandant Cleavage, I mean Graza was fun to have around as well.

I really miss that show. Good plots. Good acting. Puppets. and really really hot women. Sigh.

Comment

I think its either between fifth or steve for me, although that woman from startrek with the slug thing on her face is hot aswell. 7 of 9?

Comment

Working...
                                X