Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which alien do you think is the hottest?

Default Re: Which alien do you think is the hottest?

Quote Originally Posted by Missster.Freeman
    To be honest, it's not the tenticles or ridges we drool over, it's the human female form under all the plastic makeup and blue skin .

Now I did see an alien with three breasts in a movie. Or was that when I was in a nightclub near a nuclear submarine base
    Unless the alien features themselves are really hot, I find it more difficult to examine the hotness of the aliens (looking at the more humanlike characters) I think the three breasts thing was from Total Recall.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo
    YES Morbo. I wholeheartedly concur with those choices. I've been seeing Jadzia everyday for the last two months now. Well, on-screen at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled Master
    Unless the alien features themselves are really hot, I find it more difficult to examine the hotness of the aliens (looking at the more humanlike characters) I think the three breasts thing was from Total Recall.
    Ah yeah, I know who you are talking about, she was the dwarf lady in the Mars colony. They were more like mutated humans rather than aliens. I'm sure I did see a three breasted alien in a film. It was probably a low budget 1980s sci-fi movie.
    "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past."

Sikozu from Farscape, and of course Aeryn Sun though not looking much like an alien. Hathor from SG-1, I know there's tons more.. but drawing a blank at the moment.

Chief Master Sergeant lazerbrain's Avatar

Here a few pictures for all you Scapers out there:

Chiana and Sikozu

And our girl . . . Aeryn

Woot, hot stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lazerbrain
    Indeed. There were plenty of exotic alien females in Farscape. I quite liked Commandant Cleavage myself. Which Sikozu do you prefer? The long-haired or punked-up version?
    "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past."

I've had a thing for Cardassian women lol

And of course...

Chief Master Sergeant lazerbrain's Avatar

Indeed. There were plenty of exotic alien females in Farscape. I quite liked Commandant Cleavage myself. Which Sikozu do you prefer? The long-haired or punked-up version?

I prefer the long-haired Sikozu, but I'm not terribly picky either way. Raelee Hill is extremely hot, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in some other shows.

Commandant Cleavage, I mean Graza was fun to have around as well.

I really miss that show. Good plots. Good acting. Puppets. and really really hot women. Sigh.

I think its either between fifth or steve for me, although that woman from startrek with the slug thing on her face is hot aswell. 7 of 9?

Major

I do find Claudia Black extremely attractive.
    I'd do naughty things to her for sure.
    I love that long black hair! mmmmmmm.

Ro Laren for me.

20 something Michelle Forbes with just a little bit of crap on her nose, where do I sign.

The character was even one of the few Startrek ones I could not only manage to stand, but actually liked and could relate to. A feat yet to be exceeded by any other one since.

Yep, Farscape was quality through and through, good stories good FX and good hotties.

I was also quite fond of the good Commandant myself.

Jool was another one that never really seems to get mentioned when Farscape hotties come up. I don't know, she was hot to me. Hotter than most of the others even. Just look at those abs of steel.

I never really did see the hotness in Sikozu though. The actress is gorgeous but the makeup killed it for me in some way I can't really even put my finger on.
    Last edited by Ouroboros; March 24th, 2006 at 01:00 AM.

Second Lieutenant Thermonuclearboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Shiva
    I've had a thing for Cardassian women lol
    Yeah, there was something about that little bony knob on their foreheads, wasn't it?

Star Trek was never really good at sexuality for some reason. Even the "hot" women seemed a bit asexual.

On the other hand, there's the Borg Queen....

Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
    I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
    What have these years left to me?
    Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit