Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do they do when not travelling to other worlds...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do they do when not travelling to other worlds...?

What is it that members of SG1 (inc Jack) and the SGC did when not going to other planets, not on active duty or not at the SGC?

The only ones I can say for ( a little ) certainty is:

-> T stays at the base quite a lot doing Kel'no'reem (sp?) and watches (on his own and with his fellow teammates) episodes of Starwars?

-> Ice Hockey

-> Eat out at local restaurants......

I'm stumped?

What do you think/know (because of hints through the show) the ppl of the SGC do with their free time?
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

at some point during these years and years of stargate im sure iv heard someone mension a playstation at one point?

ah yeah, the mini jack incedent. Sam plays playstation !

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

they play basket ball. they probally live normal lives when off duty.

i mean, i think it was in the episode 'lost city' or before, jack shows up late for duty, because he's working on a work puzzel.
      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

The fellas have been to a place where humans do battle in a ring of jell-o.

Comment

They fish!
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
            They fish!
            lol hell yeah!

oooo and from window of oppertunity, they play golf!

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Daniel reads and Sam works on motorcycles

Comment

They fish!
                Well... Jack does.

Comment

LOL!
                  They watch DVD's, Carter likes to watch scifi to see how wrong they get it!

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
                    lol hell yeah!

oooo and from window of oppertunity, they play golf!

Oh yeah cant forget about golf!
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

While on base, they all have to fill out paperwork and write mission reports. Sam experiments with alien technology to discover its secrets and adapt them to Earth's needs. Daniel goes through alien artifacts and translates inscriptions.
                      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I can tell what Teal'c must do about 8 hours a day....weightlifting!

Comment

Oh yeah cant forget about golf!
                          ooo I cant belive we forgot this one... one of the funniest moments in stargate

Season 8, Episode 9 - Birthright

PING PONG!

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Watch the GW forums and go OH FRAK! upon hearing that BSG will premiere in October

SAM: SIR, please put down the P-90! Its going to be alright
                            JACK: But I'm going to have to wait seven months for season 3 of Battlestar Galactica!
                            SAM: Here - have some jello
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
                              at some point during these years and years of stargate im sure iv heard someone mension a playstation at one point?

ah yeah, the mini jack incedent. Sam plays playstation !
                              Wrong. She actually borrowed my PS2.

I lent it to her in exchange for a trip to the Alpha Site. I got to keep a souvenir though.

Comment

Working...
                              X