This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For clones eyes only...

A place for your clones to have their own discusions and plot world domination.
    A place for them to thunk their masters for a change (yes I am whacked and proud of it).
    A thread only for the insane at heart Where the abnormal is normal and any weird fantasy your clone has is welcome to be posted (provided it is PG, lol)

*tips hat* Welcome to the Reverse thunk thread!
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

You are crazy! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      You are crazy! LMAO
      ROFLAO! C'mon it had to happen sooner or later, I'm hoping it's adictive though - this thread was popular on another forum I was a member of
      Last edited by telpethoniel; 08 March 2006, 07:03 PM.
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

ROFL! Too bad mine's the real deal...he'd get a kick out of this...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

hehehe, this is funny...good idea
          sigpic

Comment

oh and beanie...yours is soooo not the real deal mine is
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone with multiple personalities is also welcome

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                Anyone with multiple personalities is also welcome
                Multiple personalities? Too technical... I just call them "the voices"...

Excuse me... They're talking to me now...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

lol, that's it *has trouble finding right word* ahh whatever lol
                  Mines more like a battle between light and dark like that Donald Duck cartoon with the angel and demon duck floating above each shoulder

Comment

I call them the little people. They live in the walls and travel in my car with me everyday to work. Excuse me, they're calling now.

Or that maybe the pain killers talking....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      I call them the little people. They live in the walls and travel in my car with me everyday to work. Excuse me, they're calling now.

Or that maybe the pain killers talking....
                      ey erin, I'm lovin the sideburns in your av, Daniel has been my number 1 fave from the beginning, but I can't bring myself to thunk, he's too much like me

Comment

*looks around* ohhhhhh this must be the place *shut up...* no you shut up *sulks* damn voices talkin' in my head now..

this thread is gonna be fun
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          *looks around* ohhhhhh this must be the place *shut up...* no you shut up *sulks* damn voices talkin' in my head now..

this thread is gonna be fun
                          Welcome! & I thought it might be fun to talk to ourselves for a change, it's the only way to have some sensible conversation lol

Comment

*peeing my pant*

OK, this is my clone, sorry but he is camera shy! JC2 is his name, you can guess who he's cloned from.
                            Last edited by purpletoo1; 08 March 2006, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              They live in your walls, too? Hmmm... walls must be popular... that's where my clones live. Can you guess who they are? I'll give you a hint:
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                              X