No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really love to read a Sheppard/Vala fanfic. I just picture any scene with both Sheppard and Vala in it would be complete fun.
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

That's where I'm going with that! Their relationship would be so much fun!

spoilers...

Michael Shanks just talked about Pegasus Project and said that Daniel and Vala will be interacting with most of the Atlantis characters! It better be Vala and Sheppard!!!

Comment

I hope the writers make and potential Sheppard/Vala interaction as enjoyable as we would expect it to be.
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I finally got the chance to see a Vala episode and I think she and Sheppard would be hilarious together. Both are bold, irreverent and flirty, however, I have to agree that Vala would probably be too much for Sheppard, at least until he realizes that he loves the challenge. I would love to read good fanfic about this duo.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

I think all I'd want is some really great interaction between the two. I don't want or expect any real romantic chemistry. I think what I want to see the most is how strong Vala would come onto Sheppard. I'd imagine he would be surprised but would also enjoy it a lot.

Comment

Yeah... when Vala comes onto other guys they usually shun her... but I definitely think Sheppard would flirt back, which would be hilarious

Comment

I can just imagine Sheppard giving his usual Sheppard charm and grin as Vala makes one of her comments about her attractiveness. It's fun to imagine, but I'd like to actually see it.

Comment

Okay, being a very big Daniel/Vala shipper, this is actually a very interesting thing for me. Not only because of Daniel probably getting jealous of them, but because I believe these two could totally play off each other. They're both flirty, hot, and quick witted...why not some flirtatious scenes? I'm not saying they have to go anywhere, but what the heck?

For now, IMHO, Sheppard +Vala=One night stand

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                    Okay, being a very big Daniel/Vala shipper, this is actually a very interesting thing for me. Not only because of Daniel probably getting jealous of them, but because I believe these two could totally play off each other. They're both flirty, hot, and quick witted...why not some flirtatious scenes? I'm not saying they have to go anywhere, but what the heck?

Exactly! I feel the same way as well.

Comment

Ammm...interesting

Comment

I like your banner, valaCB. It certainly suits this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                          I like your banner, valaCB. It certainly suits this thread.
                          Ditto!

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Ditto!

Agreed! Loving the signature... I have to make a new sig, but I'm so bad at making them and they always end up way too big, but if I figure it out Sheppard and Vala are so going on there

Comment

Just watching these two torture everyone around them with casual and constant flirting would be insanely hilarious. I don't ship them, for obvious reasons, but just the interaction would be hilarious.

Besides, I already ship Vala with Cam or Daniel?
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Regarding 'The Pegasus Project'
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd imagine that it would be a serious situation because of what Earth is having to deal with, but I'd hope that the writers could squeeze in some nice Vala/Sheppard banter.

Comment

Working...
                                X