Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autographed Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis Banners for Sale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autographed Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis Banners for Sale!

I'm trying to clean out some of my collections! I have a couple of mini banners that I'm trying to get rid of..

1. Stargate SG-1 Banner signed by Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Don Davis, Peter Williams, Dan Shea and Gary Jones. Michael drew a smiley face, Chris drew a peace sign, Peter wrote "Apophis", Dan wrote "Sgt Siler", and Gary wrote "Behind Don" then drew an arrow! He's not on the banner so I thought that was pretty funny that he wrote that!

2. Stargate Atlantis Banner signed by Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson.

Both of these banners were signed last year at the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis convention in Burbank, California and come with Creation Entertainment COAs.

I have attached images of the banners! If interested in making an offer please let me know [email protected]. I have 2 each of these banners. On the second SG-1 banner Gary wrote "Off Camera".
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by greekwarrior_79
    I'm trying to clean out some of my collections! I have a couple of mini banners that I'm trying to get rid of..

1. Stargate SG-1 Banner signed by Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Don Davis, Peter Williams, Dan Shea and Gary Jones. Michael drew a smiley face, Chris drew a peace sign, Peter wrote "Apophis", Dan wrote "Sgt Siler", and Gary wrote "Behind Don" then drew an arrow! He's not on the banner so I thought that was pretty funny that he wrote that!

2. Stargate Atlantis Banner signed by Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson.

Both of these banners were signed last year at the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis convention in Burbank, California and come with Creation Entertainment COAs.

I have attached images of the banners! If interested in making an offer please let me know [email protected]. I have 2 each of these banners. On the second SG-1 banner Gary wrote "Off Camera".
    Thanks!

Just a note that might help prospective buyers. Tell them the size of the banners. Creation sells them at anywhere from 11x14 to 5' x 5' (huge!) I know yours is a mini banner, but I'm assuming these are the heavy plastic banners?

Comment

Working...
    X