The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
    You can bet I know that site!!! great site really!!!

*giggles* "Don't frak with me!" hehe, oh girl I loved her saying "frak" in the last eps. lol
    Hehe, hawt girl using dirty words? Dream of many guys' sleepless nights...

Great site!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
      Hehe, hawt girl using dirty words? Dream of many guys' sleepless nights...
      WORD!!!

Spoiler:

she's looking so adorable happy in this one.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

WORD!!!

Spoiler:

Yes!!! I really love her hair in that one!!!

Comment

WORD!!!

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, she does. She seems to love her job as a teacher. Teaching means to touch one life forever. Somehow I get this feeling from her.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this one

Stunning...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
            Yes!!! I really love her hair in that one!!!
            mentioned the legs? check! mentioned the smile? check! mentioned the hair? check! *grins*

btw, didn't I tell you it's going to be the same peeps talking in here? XD

Comment

Oh yeah, she does. She seems to love her job as a teacher. Teaching means to touch one life forever. Somehow I get this feeling from her.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this one

Stunning...
              Oh, yeah, she really does and she seems always to be very happy around children. she's radiating this...I don't know...feeling all is going to be OK. Though I think that has a lot to do with Mary. I've seen her in other movies with children and it's always the same like this

She's so beautiful in that pic. well she's always beautiful but there's sth. about that pic and it's one of my icons in my lj *hugs it tightly*

Comment

Oh, yeah, she really does and she seems always to be very happy around children. she's radiating this...I don't know...feeling all is going to be OK. Though I think that has a lot to do with Mary. I've seen her in other movies with children and it's always the same like this

She's so beautiful in that pic. well she's always beautiful but there's sth. about that pic and it's one of my icons in my lj *hugs it tightly*
                Wanna see!

Hon, gonna go to bed now. Shouldn't you sleep as well? 1.15am...tz tz tz The hopeless addicts...

sigpic

Comment

Wanna see!

Hon, gonna go to bed now. Shouldn't you sleep as well? 1.15am...tz tz tz The hopeless addicts...

here XD

me, too. these threads are just a bit too addicting and well I'm having no classes tomorrow, actually today XD
                  good night to you. sweet dreams of Mary and A/R

Edit: OK, I'm going to ask again but where is that pic from exactly and can I get my hands on it
                  Last edited by Marianne_24; 13 July 2006, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Great thread! Laura is possibly my favourite character of any show ever. I love that pic in the school tent.

Although her best scene was before the debate of LDYB Part II.

Comment

here XD

me, too. these threads are just a bit too addicting and well I'm having no classes tomorrow, actually today XD

Edit: OK, I'm going to ask again but where is that pic from exactly and can I get my hands on it
                      Won't show me.

The pic is from http://socket-52.com/marymcdonnell/a...lfgallery.html

Hi Trek_Girl42
                      sigpic

Comment

Won't show me.

The pic is from http://socket-52.com/marymcdonnell/a...lfgallery.html

Hi Trek_Girl42
                        try it again, I changed the link

well, then I should look there where they took the pic.

Welcome Trek_Girl42!

Comment

here XD

G'night all....and I've seen that pic on one of the behing the scene specials on one of my dvd's...but to tell you where you can find it on the internet...hmmm.
                          Not quite sure? Sorry. I'll try to find it and post the link if I do.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Great thread! Laura is possibly my favourite character of any show ever. I love that pic in the school tent.

Although her best scene was before the debate of LDYB Part II.
                          *waves*
                          I so agree...I really liked her scene before the debate in Adama's quarters!!!! Soooo great!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome Trek_Girl42!
                            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                              G'night all....and I've seen that pic on one of the behing the scene specials on one of my dvd's...but to tell you where you can find it on the internet...hmmm.
                              Not quite sure? Sorry. I'll try to find it and post the link if I do.
                              Good Night to you, too.
                              All I'd need at the moment would be the exact name/number/whatever of the special thanks

Comment

Welcome Trek_Girl42!
                                Thankies hon! Nice icon

So nite then Ganna go too. Bye!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X