Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 12 3451252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 4568

Thread: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

  1. #21
    Lieutenant Colonel k8tbug1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,753

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    A few of us at the A/R thread thought that this lovely thread need to be resurrected!!! so with our further ado.....


  2. #22
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k8tbug1
    A few of us at the A/R thread thought that this lovely thread need to be resurrected!!! so with our further ado.....

    Hehe, there you are!!!

    Meaning, you and I *grins*
    And now I've a place to ramble about my Mary Movie Marathon. lol. MMM. hehe. oh I think the cold medication kicked in right now *giggles*

    Spoiler:

    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  3. #23
    General Jenova Synthesis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Storybrooke, under the apple tree
    Posts
    20,473

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    Hehe, there you are!!!

    Meaning, you and I *grins*
    And now I've a place to ramble about my Mary Movie Marathon. lol. MMM. hehe. oh I think the cold medication kicked in right now *giggles*

    Spoiler:

    Awww a Mary thread! *huggles thread and k8t for starting it and billy for being here*

    Wonderful pic! She's got such a cute smile!

    Spoiler:

  4. #24
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Awww a Mary thread! *huggles thread and k8t for starting it and billy for being here*

    Wonderful pic! She's got such a cute smile!

    Spoiler:
    *hugs back* already loving it here

    *melts away*

    and cos this belongs here, too



    made by twilight_mash all credit goes to her!
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  5. #25
    General Jenova Synthesis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Storybrooke, under the apple tree
    Posts
    20,473

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    *hugs back* already loving it here

    *melts away*

    and cos this belongs here, too



    made by twilight_mash all credit goes to her!
    *jaw hits table* *jealous* I want those legs *cries*

    Some happy cuteness

  6. #26
    Lieutenant Colonel k8tbug1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,753

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    So loving all the pretty pics!!! If anyone hasn't already checked out this site, this is a great MM site!!!

    http://socket-52.com/marymcdonnell/mainpage.html


    *giggles* I just love that "Laura w/ an attitude pic"

  7. #27
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova Synthesis
    *jaw hits table* *jealous* I want those legs *cries*

    Some happy cuteness
    *grins* I remember an interview where she or the interviewer mentioned her legs and that she was sth. like a young Esther Williams doing Water Ballett or st. like that can't really remember but it was funny

    Really cute. I liked that scene very much. all were just so happy
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  8. #28
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k8tbug1
    So loving all the pretty pics!!! If anyone hasn't already checked out this site, this is a great MM site!!!

    http://socket-52.com/marymcdonnell/mainpage.html


    *giggles* I just love that "Laura w/ an attitude pic"
    You can bet I know that site!!! great site really!!!

    *giggles* "Don't frak with me!" hehe, oh girl I loved her saying "frak" in the last eps. lol
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  9. #29
    Lieutenant Colonel k8tbug1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,753

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    You can bet I know that site!!! great site really!!!

    *giggles* "Don't frak with me!" hehe, oh girl I loved her saying "frak" in the last eps. lol

    OMG!!! I sooo loved that part!!! And who she said it to...ROFLMAO!!!!

  10. #30
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k8tbug1
    OMG!!! I sooo loved that part!!! And who she said it to...ROFLMAO!!!!
    "Why don't you go frak yourself?" *gigglefit* best line ever!!! Not to mention that was a direct hit at his lovelife XD
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  11. #31
    General Jenova Synthesis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Storybrooke, under the apple tree
    Posts
    20,473

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    You can bet I know that site!!! great site really!!!

    *giggles* "Don't frak with me!" hehe, oh girl I loved her saying "frak" in the last eps. lol
    Hehe, hawt girl using dirty words? Dream of many guys' sleepless nights...

    Great site!

  12. #32
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Hehe, hawt girl using dirty words? Dream of many guys' sleepless nights...
    WORD!!!

    Spoiler:



    she's looking so adorable happy in this one.
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  13. #33
    Lieutenant Colonel k8tbug1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,753

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    WORD!!!

    Spoiler:



    she's looking so adorable happy in this one.
    Yes!!! I really love her hair in that one!!!

  14. #34
    General Jenova Synthesis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Storybrooke, under the apple tree
    Posts
    20,473

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    WORD!!!

    Spoiler:



    she's looking so adorable happy in this one.
    Oh yeah, she does. She seems to love her job as a teacher. Teaching means to touch one life forever. Somehow I get this feeling from her.


    I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this one


    Stunning...

  15. #35
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k8tbug1
    Yes!!! I really love her hair in that one!!!
    mentioned the legs? check! mentioned the smile? check! mentioned the hair? check! *grins*

    btw, didn't I tell you it's going to be the same peeps talking in here? XD
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  16. #36
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Oh yeah, she does. She seems to love her job as a teacher. Teaching means to touch one life forever. Somehow I get this feeling from her.


    I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this one


    Stunning...
    Oh, yeah, she really does and she seems always to be very happy around children. she's radiating this...I don't know...feeling all is going to be OK. Though I think that has a lot to do with Mary. I've seen her in other movies with children and it's always the same like this

    She's so beautiful in that pic. well she's always beautiful but there's sth. about that pic and it's one of my icons in my lj *hugs it tightly*
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  17. #37
    General Jenova Synthesis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Storybrooke, under the apple tree
    Posts
    20,473

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    Oh, yeah, she really does and she seems always to be very happy around children. she's radiating this...I don't know...feeling all is going to be OK. Though I think that has a lot to do with Mary. I've seen her in other movies with children and it's always the same like this

    She's so beautiful in that pic. well she's always beautiful but there's sth. about that pic and it's one of my icons in my lj *hugs it tightly*
    Wanna see!

    Hon, gonna go to bed now. Shouldn't you sleep as well? 1.15am...tz tz tz The hopeless addicts...


  18. #38
    Colonel Marianne_24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Crackstar Fantastica - VaVaVoom!
    Posts
    5,498

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Wanna see!

    Hon, gonna go to bed now. Shouldn't you sleep as well? 1.15am...tz tz tz The hopeless addicts...

    here XD

    me, too. these threads are just a bit too addicting and well I'm having no classes tomorrow, actually today XD
    good night to you. sweet dreams of Mary and A/R

    Edit: OK, I'm going to ask again but where is that pic from exactly and can I get my hands on it
    Last edited by Marianne_24; July 13th, 2006 at 04:28 PM.
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...phix/Six-1.jpg
    ...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

  19. #39
    Major General Trek_Girl42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Battlestar Galactica (B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    13,346

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Great thread! Laura is possibly my favourite character of any show ever. I love that pic in the school tent.

    Although her best scene was before the debate of LDYB Part II.

  20. #40
    General Jenova Synthesis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Storybrooke, under the apple tree
    Posts
    20,473

    Default Re: The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billy_red_ocean
    here XD

    me, too. these threads are just a bit too addicting and well I'm having no classes tomorrow, actually today XD
    good night to you. sweet dreams of Mary and A/R

    Edit: OK, I'm going to ask again but where is that pic from exactly and can I get my hands on it
    Won't show me.

    The pic is from http://socket-52.com/marymcdonnell/a...lfgallery.html

    Hi Trek_Girl42

Similar Threads

  1. Laura Cadman/Jaime Ray Newman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation
    By AcidSquid in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: May 15th, 2014, 07:30 PM
  2. The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread
    By SlytherinGal in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 20046
    Last Post: January 24th, 2012, 01:08 AM
  3. laura roslin 4 more years
    By DOIKECARTER in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 29th, 2005, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •