Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how fast are the Asgard hypdrives on the Daedalus?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harekin
    This is a stupid question,they're able to travel (and I quote) "3.26 to 3.5 million light years" in 3 weeks, do the math...
    I did the math and here it is,

if it is about 3.5 million light years to get to Pegasus from Earth, and the trip takes about 18 days, than that has the Daedalus travelling at about 194,444.4 light years per day and about 8101.85 light years per hour.

BTW, 8101.85 light years per hour = 47,626,725,225,000,000 miles per hour. I may have missed a decimal place somewhere but I am pretty sure thats it.

This all falls in fairly close to what Seastallion put in the first post with cfactor 27. And also the Daedalus is about 2218 times faster than the Ha'tak SG1 had when they got thrown to the Replicator galaxy (based on what Jacob said about how far they had gone and how long it would take to get back).

As far as The Enterprise goes, good ship, but a snail by comparision. Voyager (an admittedly faster and more advanced ship) was thrown about what? 70,000 light years, and it was going to take them how long to get home? The Daedalus could do this in less than a day easily!
    Don't get me wrong, I love Star Trek, but a race fan will almost allways go with the fast one!

Comment

Working...
    X