This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there are always a constant lack of food at home? >:(

I'm starved!! Anybody else have the same problem?

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

We don't exactly lack food, we lack snacks which is a good thing so when we're hungry we don't go eat anything we find. We go shopping once a day for dinner and we usually have bread and milk for breakfast and we're out for lunch so we lack food until about 4pm then dinner is cooked and that's it.

They set us up the bomb
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Junk food is what I always hear the whining about...or as TN1 said...*Snack Food*...I don't buy alot of junk so the snacks tend to be fresh fruit or veggies and most everything else if for meals

But I do buy alot of quick fix lunch food...... but in my house there is a laziness about wanting to actually have to MAKE it...
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I have a lack of food in my apartment because I eat through it as fast as I can buy it.
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

We have fruit but it doesnt taste as good as junk food Is flavoured yoghurt healthy?

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Our cupboards are always empty, cos we tend to buy stuff on a day to day basis. This is because no-one in our household drives, and public transport and 12+ plastic bags full of cans and jars is just as bad idea.

I'm usually full of junk food when I get home anyway...

...though I'm still hungry...
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I am a person that is always hungry so i am always low on food cause i eat it all quickly!!
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Our cupboards are always empty, cos we tend to buy stuff on a day to day basis. This is because no-one in our household drives, and public transport and 12+ plastic bags full of cans and jars is just as bad idea.

I'm usually full of junk food when I get home anyway...

...though I'm still hungry...

Totally get you there! I go to the supermarket almost every day. Can't be bothered dealing with left over food otherwise, because I know I'll change my mind about what I want to eat and it'll just get left... Really bad with vegies!

Comment

parents are saving money, they refuse to go shopping anymore..

pb&j for us lol

Comment

went shopping today on account it was one of my kids birthdays...we had a housefull of people...plenty of good homecooked food to eat...plus cake...and ice cream...now who wants to come over and eat?

Comment

The bare (no pun intended) essentials combined into one, easy meal. That's all our fridge is stocked with.

Last edited by Chutzpah; 11 March 2006, 09:35 PM.
                      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Mmmmm, I see you've stuffed lemon slices between the skin and meat. One question, does the can still have beer in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                          Mmmmm, I see you've stuffed lemon slices between the skin and meat. One question, does the can still have beer in it?
                          No idea. I was just bumbling around on the interent when i came across that and thought it was funny. For one thing i hate Budweiser.
                          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                            For one thing i hate Budweiser.
                            Bud is teh GROSS.
                            /former Anheuser-Busch employee
                            //only drank it 'cause she got it free
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

there's never a lack of food at my house ... just a lack of food i like i'm a picky eater but your freezer is full and my grand mother has a big freeers down in the seller full it;s crazy
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X