Teal'c vs. Worf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c vs. Worf

I know this is a bit strange, but I was watching DS9 episode: The Sword of Khaless. And I was thinking about the similarities between the Jaffa and the Klingons, and I just wanted to know who people thought would win a battle of Close Combat. Worf with Meqlithe and Teal'c with Staff or Jaffa Blade, or just bear knuckles.

Personally I pick Worf, he beat down 7 Jem Hadar while in prison. Then Again Teal'c and Bratac stomped the hell out of all those Jaffa guards in Redemption.
    Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

I'd say in weaponless hand-to-hand, Worf would win.

Including the weapons, it might be close.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Teal'C has a strange shaped head and an even more strange taste in womens make-up. That scares the crap out of me.

With that said, Worf would still kick his freaky behind anyday.
      err, whoooooo?

Comment

I would say worf hands down.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I'd say Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
            I'd say Ronon.
            haha, you threw a curve ball there

I'd say, in hand-to-hand, Worf will just take the win, as he is more nimble than Teal'c.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

While I think it would be close, in hand-to-hand combat, I think Worf would win. With weapons though, different story. I think Teal'c would have the edge there.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow. I was hoping someone would choose Teal'c so we could have some Healthy debate, but it appears that everyone also chooses Worf. How about this one,

General Martok vs. Bratac!
                Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM
                  Teal'C has a strange shaped head and an even more strange taste in womens make-up. That scares the crap out of me.
                  LOLOL....

It would be a great fight!, I would not bet against either guy if they fought each other.
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I think Worf would be a worthy opponent - being a Klingon and a warrior as he is, I think he'll fair well. Would be a very intersting match to see....they can even make a movie of it
                    Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Honestly, I couldn't say. Both are big, strong and cunning warriors.

I guess in a spur of the moment hand to hand, maybe Worf if he could keep his anger under control, but in a strategic space battle, I think Teal'c would win hands down.
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c17
                        Wow. I was hoping someone would choose Teal'c so we could have some Healthy debate, but it appears that everyone also chooses Worf. How about this one,

General Martok vs. Bratac!
                        Hmm, I'm not going to say that the choices are in favour of Worf, given that this thread was started in the Star Trek folder. However, I'm more than sure that if this thread was created in the Stargate General Discussion folder, Teal'c would overwhemingly be chosen as the winner .

My choice was not biased because I'm (primarily) a Star Trek fan. I had a think about it and came to the conclusion that Worf would win (in hand-to-hand combat), because Worf's style of unarmed combat is faster and more agile.

Remember when Teal'c fought Imhotep? Okay, they used training staffs, but Teal'c was clearly losing to his more agile opponent. What won it for Teal'c against Imhotep was his superior strength, and luck I suppose.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Worf. Worf can kick anyone's butt!

Comment

Worf in hand-to-hand, however, like others, T would win with weapons....

Also, Bra'tac would woop Worf in hand-to-hand
                            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Agreed, but then it depends on what weapons are being used. If it's a staff per se, I think any opponent can be good at it with a bit of practice.

Hmm, I can see it now, Worf pulling out a phaser and Teal'c a zat gun

Originally posted by jazz!
                              Worf in hand-to-hand, however, like others, T would win with weapons....

Also, Bra'tac would woop Worf in hand-to-hand
                              Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Working...
                              X