No announcement yet.

Teal'c vs. Worf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's obvious that they're equal due to one simple fact, Worf is Teal'c's Alternate Universe double from the Future. Simple. Realisticaly though, I doubt anyone would win due to the "warrior's pride" thing they have. They'd probably glare at each other for a few minutes then go down to the pub for a pint & a bowl of Gak (sp?).

In a fight between a wraith & Worf, I'd have to say Worf, he'd cut right through the Wraith's Stick weapon with his Batleth (sp?) & probably his hands aswell, then decapitate him with a precice swing. Although, C.Picard would probably inervine at the last moment before decapitation & say:

CP: Worf! What are you doing?
    W: This Strange creature of some sorts attacked me!
    CP: What is it then?
    Wr: I am your death!
    CP: This is Qs work, I just know it!
    Q: Ahh! Mon Capitane, I see you have met Dave the Wraith!
    CP: What Have you done Q?
    Q: Oh, I simply brought it from another dimension where humans already began colinising other galaxies in 2006!
    W: You lie you fiend!
    Q: Quiet animal!
    * Turns Worf into a Kitten*
    Wr: Ahhh! The Kitten, the only weakness to my species! *Dies*
    --------

Sadly, Atlantis never find out kittens are the Wraith's only weakness (kind of like Tribbles are the only weakness to Klingons, hence "The Great Tribble Purge!" (DS9)
    Last edited by The Prophet; 10 March 2006, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I know we're talking fiction here, but to try and aide this debate, I tried to find a naked from the waist up picture of Worf or M.Dorn last night and could not find one, but I do think that if you take the two in their prime that T'ealc is more buff, has larger arms and less body fat.....

Not that that helps much, but a little bit of Science might help......

Comment

I think it depends on whether it was the symbiote-Teal'c or the tretonin-Teal'c. If he had the symbiote he could keep fighting for days non-stop and wear Worf down.

Comment

remember though...

Klingon's are a warrior race - built to fight and kill. They can be sluggish, but they can also be nimble and efficient warriors.

Jaffa's are built to fight and die - as fodder - with crappy weapons. They are sluggish and stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X