Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on 'The Pegasus Project' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First details on 'The Pegasus Project' (SPOILERS)

First details on 'The Pegasus Project'

The first info has arrived at GateWorld for "The Pegasus Project," an early episode of Stargate SG-1's tenth season. The episode is written by series co-creator Brad Wright and will be directed by Will Waring, and is slated to be the third episode in production order.

Beware of spoilers!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...egasuspr.shtml
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

This episode looks good! I'm not sure if spoiler tags are needed here, so I'll just do it anyway,
    Spoiler:
    Finally, an SG-1 SGA crossover!

Comment

Sounds like a hell of an ep to me. Cant wait
      Teal'c - You're like a brother to me...
      O'Niel - You're what... 140
      Teal'c - A younger brother perhaps!

Comment

Very interesting.
        Spoiler:
        Though i am somewhat curious about how this Morgan Le Fay and Merlin arc goes. In some Arthurian legends she was not evil as some stories would say but in fact a kind person who helped Arthur heal in Avalon. Also some legends say that Merlin taught her. Anyway that should be interesting and nice to see further development of the new 'mythology' of the show. Also if you click the link Moros it links to that Atlantean who banned Janus's time travel work. Could they be the same person or just coincidence?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
          Very interesting.
          Spoiler:
          Though i am somewhat curious about how this Morgan Le Fay and Merlin arc goes. In some Arthurian legends she was not evil as some stories would say but in fact a kind person who helped Arthur heal in Avalon. Also some legends say that Merlin taught her. Anyway that should be interesting and nice to see further development of the new 'mythology' of the show. Also if you click the link Moros it links to that Atlantean who banned Janus's time travel work. Could they be the same person or just coincidence?
          Spoiler:
          I think that they are the same, so you can kinda go back to the SGA episode and go "Hey! It's Merlin!"... or something to tha effect.

Comment

Vala in Atlantis was an image I never thought I'd see, but I don't mind it.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

For those interested in more detailed spoilers (in other words, you want more more more check out

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=483

Comment

This ep is just gonna rock. Seriously it sounds amazing. Vala in Atlantis...should be amusing.
                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Finally ...
                  Spoiler:
                  Daniel's going to Atlantis!!!

This is just going to be an awesome ep. Finally, we get an SG-1 to Atlantis crossover, rather than the other way round.

As it only mentioned Weir in the summary it's unlikely we'll see any of the other 'main' Atlantis cast (although it would be awesome to see Shep and the others in SG-1), i hope we get someone like Zelenka or Beckett in it as well.

Also, with the rest of SG-1 on a mission in the Odyssey, how did Danny and Vala get to Atlantis? The Daedalus?
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                    This ep is just gonna rock. Seriously it sounds amazing. Vala in Atlantis...should be amusing.
                    Er, shouldn't that third sentence be in white as it's a SPOILER?? hint hint

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                      Spoiler:
                      Could they be the same person or just coincidence?
                      [Highlight to read:]

Spoiler:
                      It struck me ever since I saw Avalon with that hologram in the cave that the voice sounded very familiar to that of the guy in "before I sleep". After mentally trying to study the guy on what he would look like with out that hat and beard...well - I pretty much convinced myself back then that it was the same guy and was quite pleased to see the tie in. To have this aspect add that extra dimension and pretty much confirm what I thought anyway is jsut gonna be awesome!

Any one else think even back then that it was the same guy?

O'Neill-
                      "How long have you been waiting there?"

"You said half-an-hour, an hour ago"
                      "General Hammond's waiting"
                      "S'cuse me..."
                      "The fate of the world is hanging in the balance and you've been sitting in your truck finishing this?"...
                      "I believe it was double or nothing"...
                      "OK 23-across, the atomic weight of Boron - The answer is TEN"...
                      "Yes?"...
                      "You wrote the word FAT"

Comment

When I read that
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala is going to atlantis
                        i couldnt help but think that she's going to come back with some souveneirs if you catch my drift.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                          When I read that
                          Spoiler:
                          Vala is going to atlantis
                          i couldnt help but think that she's going to come back with some souveneirs if you catch my drift.
                          '
                          Ahem, you mean souveniers like...

Sheppard?
                          McKay?
                          Ronon?
                          Beckett?

Heh, the men of Atlantis had better watch out with Vala around. Actually, someone wrote a great story where Vala did visit Atlantis and cornered poor Beckett in a closet - until Daniel rescued him! Very cute. But I suspect the hunks of Atlantis will be off on a mission or something and therefore safe from Vala's clutches. I mean, she'd be a fool not to at least make a pass or five at the guys there... Or even poor Zelenka. Man, I think he'd be helpless against her ways

Comment

This ep is gonna be absofreak'nlutly brilliant....I cant wait for it
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

This episode just sounds awesome! I really can't wait to see it!
                              Spoiler:
                              Personally, I'm looking forward to see how Dr. Weir deals with/reacts to Vala - the potential for comedy there is great.
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                              X