This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted Scenes?

I wonder if the Season 2 box set will have deleted scenes - would love to see some of those?!?

http://enterentropywithcandice.blogspot.com/

I hope season 2 does have deleted scenes. I cant wait for the dvd to come out ( i havnt seen 3 episodes in season 2 :0(
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Screw the Deleted scenes, I just want the bloopers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15

I would love to see them both. However the writers have gotten really good so i don't think there are a lot of deleted scenes.

Comment

Deleted scenes are what made DVDs.

That and... you know... picture quality and the what-not.

Comment

deleted scenes and bloopers are what made me get my first dvd player back in the day. so yes deleted scenes and bloopers!!!!!!

Comment

deleted scenes and bloopers are what made me get my first dvd player back in the day. so yes deleted scenes and bloopers!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gateroom
                I would love to see them both. However the writers have gotten really good so i don't think there are a lot of deleted scenes.
                Scenes are deleted for a lot of reasons, not always because they aren't good. In fact, some of my favourite deleted scenes in another show were deleted not because they weren't good - one in particular was great - but simply for time. Sometimes an episode ends up a few minutes too long, so a good scene gets the axe.
                Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

The UK get the first Season 2 DVD (volume 6 - 4 episodes) in April.

No Deleted Scenes or Bloopers listed - but who knows. They may appear on the last DVD of Season 2 or future DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    The UK get the first Season 2 DVD (volume 6 - 4 episodes) in April.
                    According to sendit.com, there will only be 3 episodes on the first S2 DVD. I'm not happy - I was really looking forward to getting "Duet" and am not pleased if we have to wait another month or so!

Comment

Originally posted by gateroom
                      The writers? Good? Which writers are you talking about? The ones that give us no character development ot backstory? Or the ones who write episodes like 'Tower', or the ones....

No, this doesn't belong here...

I'd love deleted scenes and bloopers even more, but I doubt we'll get them.
                      I have no idea who owns the rights to the bloopers, but I remember on another show, they couldn't include bloopers or deleted scenes, because the rights belonged to someone else...
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I shall wait until the full box set is out. Then I can have it all at once.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Man i cant wait untill season 2 comes out!!
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                            Sometimes they're synonymous! =0)

Comment

I'd love deleted scenes and bloopers. Bloopers are funny but deleted scenes are interesting.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X