This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Series error!

Don't know whether this has been touched on before but i have deiscovered an error on the mini-series.

When galactica makes all the trouble off preparing to jump to Ragnar, they close/move in the landing pods, you know the things at the side with retract.

They jump,

Then when they arrive, the pods are out again! :O

How'd they manage that...
    "Fly your ship through replicator dominated space, repair whatever damage may have been done to the time dialation device, and activate it before the replicators can stop you"

Best.Thor.Moment.Evar

I think I've read about this, but I can't remember for sure. And I think it was stated that it was a visual effects mistake.
    Rocky

Comment

Yeah probably, just using the same shot of the galactica flying over and over again.
      "Fly your ship through replicator dominated space, repair whatever damage may have been done to the time dialation device, and activate it before the replicators can stop you"

Best.Thor.Moment.Evar

Comment

I thought they were just being cheap with the special effects in the regular series. I was under the impression that the galactica needed to retract the bays to jump, but they just stopped doing it on screen to save money.

Comment

Working...
        X