X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is the other chevron guy

im not sure this is the right section, but its stargate related lol

does anyone no who is the other chevron guy ?
    i no theres walter & his mate

but sometimes they have this other guy,
    in "The Fifth Race" and the atlantis "pilot episode"
    its the same guy (but its not walter)
    you can nearly hear his name on the fifth race as hammond shouts
    but its slightly distorted

can anyone make out his name ?
    im trying to compile a cast list but he's been problematic to get info on

although i prefer walter
    i got to list the other guy aswell lol
    http://www.thewraith517.blogspot.co.uk

Funny, Walter's usually the only one that sticks out to me. I'll have to check out one of those eps to see who exactly you're talking about.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not sure....

but wasn't there that lady for a while too?

Comment

He's part of The Union which is formally known as The Coalition of Chevron Technicians or the CCT. When Sam’s not there and Walter or Sighler can't figure out the problem they have a contract with a privatized company that handles technical problems with the stargate. These technicians also equipped to deal with a number of other top secret technical problems such as cracked quantum mirrors, uncomfortable Avatar chairs, back firing Zat guns, and the refrigeration units on board the BC-303's.

Comment

theres a 3rd guy to (im not sure about a woman)
          i cant even remember the name of the ep with the 3rd chevron guy,
          all's i remember is him saying chevron 7 will not engage, can not establish a connection (he never wore glasses) but the 2nd guy (in 5th race & atlantis did) i supose hes the 3rd actualy not 2nd

so if anyone knows who both are would be handy

EDIT:

ive worked one out "Tobias Mehler" Lieutenant Graham Simmons 2'nd Chev Guy In SG-1
          Redemption: Part 1
          Serpent's Song
          A Matter of Time
          The Fifth Race
          Message in a Bottle

still looking for the other chev guy though from Atlantis rising pt 1
          and im sure the atlantis ep 1 guy is in a few sg1 as well
          and im sure hammond called him major, something...
          Last edited by TheWraith; 25 February 2006, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I remember there was one episode with a black guy who wore glasses. He actually was making fun of Stargate SG-1 on Late Night with Conan O'Brien like saying "Stargate is much better without Daniel Jackson." Well the producers saw the show and invited him for a guest appearance.

Comment

I know there was a guy (he might be of indian descent) with glasses that was in one false step......he was there for a good portion of season two, and switched off with a lady, too.

Comment

There was that lieutenant who became sick when Jack was pierced in the shoulder with that big glowing ball which turned out to be a civilization.

He had a crush on carter but his character was never developed. I thought he disappeared after the 2nd or 3rd season but he reappeared randomly in like the 6th season. There's also that Indian girl, but I think you're referring to that lieutenant.
                "Ya shure, yaaa betcha."

Comment

Yeah, that "Indian Girl" I think everyone is referring to is known as Technician Davis (yes, her name tag said that too).
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuperCool
                    There was that lieutenant who became sick when Jack was pierced in the shoulder with that big glowing ball which turned out to be a civilization.

He had a crush on carter but his character was never developed. I thought he disappeared after the 2nd or 3rd season but he reappeared randomly in like the 6th season. There's also that Indian girl, but I think you're referring to that lieutenant.
                    i figured he was that Lieutenant Graham Simmons
                    but for some reason in fifth race hammond shouts major "something or another" as he goes into the room, instead of Lieutenant

but i just cant located the guys name/rank from the season 1 ep of atlantis
                    i cant even name an ep of sg1 hes in but im sure ive seen his face before atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
                      Yeah, that "Indian Girl" I think everyone is referring to is known as Technician Davis (yes, her name tag said that too).
                      I believe she used to be married to Walter but when they got divorced he went back to his maiden name.

For those who don't get the joke there...
                      Spoiler:
                      Walter's character started out known as simple "Technician", then became "Walter Davis" and finally became "Walter Harriman". Somewhere there probably is a thread about the evolution of the name and why. You can probably do a forum search to find it.
                      My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Working...
                      X