Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very upset that Chekov died, (at least all indications pointing to that he did), I was hoping that the Oddesey was destroyed because there wasn't any really dynamic characters on it, at least none that had been developed a lot, whereas the Korolev did have Daniel and Chekov on. But ah well, Chekov may live on, somewhere, somehow......

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      i never knew he worked on transformers i love transformers thanks
      Yes, Garry's done a LOT of voice work. Rummages through her bag o' useless stuff

If you're interested in that type o' stuff

http://www.slfa.com/characters/samples/

It's got voice work samples of a lot of the Gate Actors, Teryl, Don, Tom McBeath, Garry, Jay Brazeau, JR Bourne.
      Helena

sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
      Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Is it just me or did it sound like Gary was voice the Sateda Chancelor's voice when Ronon was walking down the hall and they went to a flashback scene?

Comment

It was kind of implied that Earth, the Jaffa, the Lucian Alliance and the Asgard all losts ships in the season premiere.

As such I doubt the Asgard on the Korelev (if it had one - which I know is discussed elsewhere) survived.

Comment

Working...
          X