This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Chekov

I've just seen the new episode photos of Camelot. Among them is a pic of Col. Chekov at the helm of his own ship. Now, I know this is just a spolier, and I 've got nothing concrete, but, it says that ,in the spoilers for the first episode of s10,

Carter radios the Ori ships in the hopes of contacting any survivors of the Korelev, an Earth ship apparently destroyed by the Ori (probably how Daniel wound up on board). Daniel finds his radio and responds, assuring Sam that he made it okay. He and Vala hope to zat Adria and capture her

....''Korelev'' doesn't sound like something the Americans would call a spaceship, more of a Russian flavour to it. Could this mean that Chekov could be going the way of Col. Prendergast? (Or maybe the Russians have a bit of a mini-armada going..). I sure hope they don't sacrifice another secondary character in the name of dramatic tension!

They had better not kill off Chekov. I remember him from the much earlier seasons, and he is a good character.

Comment

I really doubt it
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

We all had really high hopes that pendergast survives but we've lost him , so with checkov i think we have to wait and see

Comment

there's no telling. the tptb often like to kill character that we like to up the danger/drama. That fact that we fan our concerned for his well being is a bad sign. Janet and Grodin kick the bucket, but Kavanaugh and woolsey are still alive.
          Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
            They had better not kill off Chekov. I remember him from the much earlier seasons, and he is a good character.

yes and noo, im not keen on him, i'd rather they get rid of him and bring bk o niell,

Comment

I would like to keep him! I like him (but it may have something to do with the Russian accent!!! Love it!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I hope they dont kill him off....I really enjoy watching his character
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hopefully the Ori decide to try and force the Korelev crew into conversion... I mean how else did Daniel Jackson got on board the Ori ship, especially when he was supposedly tagging along with the Russians.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Yeah, when I saw that pic I thought "Oh no, another red shirt!". I have always enjoyed the appearances of Chekov and hopefully he won't go down with the ship.

Hopefully TPTB will get over this thing about killing off well liked characters. It doesn't improve the drama, just p****s off the fans.
                    -

Comment

You can never be too sure about these things anymore...

My guess is they'll keep him around.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy
                        Carter radios the Ori ships in the hopes of contacting any survivors of the Korelev, an Earth ship apparently destroyed by the Ori
                        Ok. i know this is even more of a stretch, but it doesn't say it is destroyed, it says, apparently.
                        i know its high hopes but hey, just maybe it doesnt get destroyed just severely damaged, but reparable, you never know, it doesnt say for sure, but it probably will get wacked.

Anyways, i want to keep checkov, hes hecka tight, and thats something comming from me, you would have to know me to get that thow.

Comment

Is Col. Chekov toast?: Firstly, there's something about that sentence that has made me quite hungry and secondly: Checkov's a great recurring character and it be annoying to loose him

Altho, I'm one of those people who don't like Stargate getting all spaceshippy and would want the Korlev to be toast ( in a last ditch attempt to save the world ) and her crew, Chekov included, safely aboard the Oddy in time for dinner...
                          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

He looks shocked or scared.. Like Oh My GOSH... in the Pic
                            LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                            "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Hey, peeps, At 1st i didn't like him, but in full alert in season 8 I started to like him, he just has Russia's best interests at heart.

And sorry for being dopey what does tptb mean and how do u put your own personal pics up next to yur username?
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X