Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You posted the picture of the soldier thats what im asking about it's totaly irrelevent to the topic. Much like all thsoe 3d things you put in the destiny topic that we told you not to bother with.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
      still at a thread in the dusty regions of the GWf archives
      Haha your probably right there

But this series sounds very interesting! I was wondering how long it would be before we saw a ship that can travel useing wormhole technology(well i know theres PJ's but thats a bit different!).

Some cool ideas, like a "police dictator ship" thats a different idea, and the new experimental power source sounds cool to!

So yeh it sounds "cool" overall! i'm gunna have to scratch a few ideas for Genesis now but thats finehaha!

ThePope
      Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
      http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

Then we have a Chief Wiggin clone as the police enforcers. SOunds like a guy who doesnt like the police.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

hey, if you are interested check out my new site i built for it.

Stargaet Nexus

Comment

"Hold it right there, do I spell pizza?"

"I'm scared Lou."

"Where back in the corner, I hate this ride."
            Last edited by Elitenova; 28 August 2006, 06:02 PM.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
              "Hold it right there, do I spell pizza?"

"I'm scared Lou."

"Where back in the corner, I hate this ride."
              ???????

Comment

He confuses most people, just try and ignore it.

Comment

Not a bad layout for Freewebs.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Its contantly changing too.

http://www.stargatenexus.tk

And if anyone wnats to be a writer, say so, we need writers!

Comment

If anyone is interested in writing please let us know, you can use our guest book to let us know.

and can i get more feedback on the site, we add things almost daily!

Comment

Thats the only Freewebs template I do like. Good job choosing it.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I like the new ones, very basic, to the point, though the "Wavefront" template is another favourite of mine.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I got a stoy idea

sigpic

Comment

thats a picture, not a story
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Of what apears to be a daedalus and some kind of car with wings. Vaguely resembles my mates ford.

Comment

Working...
                                X