Stargate Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Sprites

This topic, I made so people can post their 2-d sprites of anything stargate related. I'll start things off:

Daedalus:

Drones (Active, and Inactive):
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Lol you gonna make a game with the spirates later?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

no. I just want to see how skilled some of the artists of this site are with 2-d works.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Could do animated stuff with this...can you do like different angles of like the PJ, SG and BC303?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Sorry, no.

-LGBT-

Comment

If no one else is going to post sprites they made, then atleast praise my work!

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
              If no one else is going to post sprites they made, then atleast praise my work!
              I think you may be the only one who has taken the time to make sprites. Good work though

Comment

Yeah, they look good, but before I looked on here, Id never heard of sprites, wot are they?

Comment

the pictures used in video games. like characters.

-LGBT-

Comment

Kool, arent they models though now cuz all new games are 3d

Comment

Working...
                    X