This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee and Kara (Not a shipper thread)

I was thinking about the differences between the first and second season when I noticed something. In season one, the characters all pretty much got to have about equal time on camra. This season, the show's become more focused around Lee and Kara with the other characters in the background.

Is it just me or has anyone noticed this too?

You wouldn't say that after watching the first five minutes of "The Captains Hand"

I have one word for it...BLEEECH!!

Comment

well even though it is an ensemble cast Starbuck and Apollo were the "stars" before..(TOS).. I think that overall there has been a fairly good balance of all the characters and it is just recently that Lee and/or Kara has been in the forefront again. So yes and no...Neither Lee nor Kara were the focus for the first 5 episodes of S2 and then they were sort of alternated into the storyline until 214 and it started focusing on one of them for a bit. so when you really look at the overall S2 they aren't the *focus* for more than 4 possibly 5 episodes...granted they have a storyline that runs through the other shows but they are in the background or that is MHO
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna_Smiles
        You wouldn't say that after watching the first five minutes of "The Captains Hand"

I missed the first five of "The Captains Hand". Now I am kicking myself. Really going to have to catch the repeat Monday night.
        -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna_Smiles

Is that really a word?
          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

is that really a relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by userfriendly
              is that really a relationship?
              point
              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

In the first season, they did a good job of balancing the show across all the characters. Then again, they only had 13 episodes, forcing them to really dole out the time alloted to each character's story very carefully. This season, they've got 20 episodes to play with, letting them take more time focusing on individual characters.

The last handful of episodes have had a pretty strong focus on Lee and Kara, but just looking at the tags for the next (and final) three episodes, that should completely shift. You gotta think that everybody will have something to do in the two-part finale.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                X