The IT Crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The IT Crowd

Anyone else watch this? What do you think of it? I personally love it Eps 1 & 2 were hilarious, 3 was ok but now too good, haven't seen 4 yet.

For those of you who haven't seen it you can watch Ep 4 online (legally) -
    http://geo.channel4.com/entertainmen...ideo/index.jsp

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

I've seen a trailer for this...may watch it
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I saw the trailer, you know, the one where the 'cool' office workers were having a party. Then I saw an actual clip, and to be honest, I didn't fancy it. I'm not really into 'shouty' style sitcoms.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I did LOL when the chap said (about a big very-pregnant lady) "I didn't know she was pregnant. I thought she was just stealing office equipment" and then there was the flashback to him taking the monitor home on the bus under his T-Shirt.

Madeleine

Comment

Im watching 4 now, taped it last night, funniest show for channel 4 for a long time, i love it! The email about the fire was hilarious, and the fire extinguisher "Made in Britain" lol
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I've never heard of it... what is it?

Comment

I saw the trailer, didn't do anything for me.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                I saw the trailer, didn't do anything for me.
                Have you tried turning it off and on again?

The trailer didnt impress me much, but there was nothing else on so I tuned in.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Anyone watching episode 5 online? Just firing it up now *wonders if moss got through all of those mugs*

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    Im watching 4 now, taped it last night, funniest show for channel 4 for a long time, i love it! The email about the fire was hilarious, and the fire extinguisher "Made in Britain" lol
                    I luv that ep! My favourite so far Ep4 with the goth was quite funny too-
                    Goth: We're just like normal people except we listen to Cradle if Filth
                    Hilarious!

Off to watch ep5 now

sigpic

Comment

Anyone watching episode 5 online? Just firing it up now *wonders if moss got through all of those mugs*
                      Just watched ep5, that Judey (Juley?) is one scary person Great ep thou

sigpic

Comment

I like this a lot more than the other recent UK sitcom Hyperdrive.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                          Just watched ep5, that Judey (Juley?) is one scary person Great ep thou
                          Iloved episode 5! ("I dont think tharts elton john" lol)Though my favourite has to be the one with the fire "nice screensaver" lmao

Comment

Iloved episode 5! ("I dont think tharts elton john" lol)Though my favourite has to be the one with the fire "nice screensaver" lmao
                            Thats ep2 and its my favourite too, loved it when the stressed out the stress-management teacher

sigpic

Comment

I tried the screwdriver thing, but without the stress detector, all i can say is thank god for tetanus shots

Comment

Working...
                              X