This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irony or a Hint?

Remember when Vala was in the SGC infirmary with Daniel, Cam, and the others. Then she suddenly bursts out saying "Lets make babies!"

Now in Season 10 Gabriel is pregnant and gives birth to Hope the daugher of the god-of-evil Dahak... woops... I mean Vala becoems pregnant and gives life to Adria the oracle and Ori-incarnate.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Yeh I remember that, there must be sumthing goin on there!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I use to be a huge fan of Xena...

I noticed that. But anyways, when Vala said she was pregnant - blah blah blah - I had a feeling it might come to pass for real.

I have noticed since S8 that they have been foreshadowing things in episodes, so I pay attention.

Mattathias

Comment

What foreshadowing did Season 8 have?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          What foreshadowing did Season 8 have?
          Avatar: In the "game", Daniel was Goa'ulded, which actually happened in the Alt-Reality in Moebius.

New Order: Yu states "Enough! With each passing moment, Anubis grows more powerful!" and replies "And so are you" when Daniel says "Your ship isn’t coming. It was destroyed en route by Ba’al. The collective forces of the System Lords are bowing, and you’re losing the war." We were losing the "war" in Reckoning up until the very end of the episode.... and Anubis was more powerful and he wasn't thru with until Threads.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
            Remember when Vala was in the SGC infirmary with Daniel, Cam, and the others. Then she suddenly bursts out saying "Lets make babies!"

Now in Season 10 Gabriel is pregnant and gives birth to Hope the daugher of the god-of-evil Dahak... woops... I mean Vala becoems pregnant and gives life to Adria the oracle and Ori-incarnate.
            I think thats the basic gist of it, however I've heard that Chulak (How many times does this planet have to be attacked???) will be attacked by the new ori Oracle!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General

I thought it was a fun play at the fact that she just played Aeryn, who was pregnant in PK Wars.

There's only us,
              There's only this
              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
              No other road,
              No other way
              No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                I thought it was a fun play at the fact that she just played Aeryn, who was pregnant in PK Wars.
                Foreshadowing, and reference... How original...

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                  Foreshadowing, and reference... How original...

Mattathias
                  I think they made the pregnant Vala plot partly because CB was pregnant at the time...

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                    I think they made the pregnant Vala plot partly because CB was pregnant at the time...
                    I didn't know that.... who's the father? I'm guessing it's not the Ori.

Mattathias

Comment

yeah pk wars was definately the best farcrap has put out. that much i'll admit.

shows that black sg1 from ripple effect were already in s10 prolly like ep 2-4

Comment

^ *Twitches and pulls right hand away from handing out red*
                        PLEASE. Do not insult shows that the majority of folks liked...
                        *Puts on scowling cap*

Anyway, nice call, I never noticed the Yu thing...And, I loved Avatar, and didn't notice this aswell. Like I said, good call.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I think the series is full of hints, you just need to look for them.

I just wonder about the black team in Ripple effect has to hinted to with the second beach head and looking for a ZPM? I think it means we get our butt kicked.
                          LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                          "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf
                            I think the series is full of hints, you just need to look for them.

I just wonder about the black team in Ripple effect has to hinted to with the second beach head and looking for a ZPM? I think it means we get our butt kicked.
                            Yeah, we'll clearly end up needing another ZPM and Mitchell will have to defuse a big Ori bomb.
                            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                              Yeah, we'll clearly end up needing another ZPM and Mitchell will have to defuse a big Ori bomb.
                              We will have to see....
                              LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                              "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Working...
                              X