Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah: A Great Series but not well known...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremiah: A Great Series but not well known...

Has anyone heard of this series?? It is an awesome show.

It was produced by the same guy who did Babylon 5. It had some of the best storylines I have seen for a post-apocalyptic show!

Unfortunately the producer had a falling out with the studio (MGM) and the show stop mid-production in Season 2.

If you haven't watched this show from the beginning I highly suggest you seek it out.
    Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
    Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
    Mayboune: *shrugs*
    - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

My husband liked it very much. He used to watch it on Showtime when they would air it right after Stargate (Season 5?). It was good, but I just couldn't get into it. I wonder if they'll ever show the rest of S2 anywhere? I know there are at least some eps that were filmed and Showtime has had a teaser "coming soon" on their site for a long, long, long time.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

From IGN Film Force:

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/53...html?fromint=1

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

...Jeremiah will return to Friday nights in September on the main Showtime channel with two episodes per week, running at 8pm and 9pm. Repeats will air on the Showtime Too channel on Saturdays at 9pm with another repeat on Showtime Beyond Sunday nights at 8pm and Thursday nights at 10pm. All times are US Eastern. Fans who want to catch up on the first season of Jeremiah (also available on DVD) can tune into Showtime Too starting this Friday, August 6th when the channel will start running three-episode blocks of season one as a lead-up to the second series.

(Odysser 5) Showtime will bring the series back in September, when it will take over the three-hour block being used for Jeremiah season one repeats. This should mean that the six unaired episodes will air as part of the run but as faithful Odyssey 5 viewers know, you can't assume anything where this show's broadcast schedule is concerned.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
      http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Finally!!!!!

Comment

Would have preferred an S2 of O5 but I'll happily take six unaired eps
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Well, now that Manny Coto has taken over ST: Enterprise, I'm afraid that S1 of Odyssey 5 is all we'll ever get of that show. I really enjoyed it a lot. It was different, had character development all over the place, AND had action.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Agent
              Has anyone heard of this series?? It is an awesome show.

It was produced by the same guy who did Babylon 5. It had some of the best storylines I have seen for a post-apocalyptic show!

Unfortunately the producer had a falling out with the studio (MGM) and the show stop mid-production in Season 2.

If you haven't watched this show from the beginning I highly suggest you seek it out.
              My Husband and I really enjoyed it....wished it would come back!

S

Comment

Well, at least we'll get to finish it. See this announcement re: Jeremiah and Odyssey 5 on Showtime in September.

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."

Comment

I've heard of it but I've never seen it. It looks like a good show and I really wanna see it. What channel it come on? Showtime?

Zal
                  *Mckay* We tried other things first.
                  *Sheppard smiling* I shot him.

Comment

Showtime, but I believe at least the first season is out on DVD, so you might be able to rent it.

Comment

Question, did the show get cancelled??
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yes. But Showtime hasn't aired all the remaining episodes yet.

Comment

Oh... Sad, i watched a few episodes while i stayed at a hotel, it was interesting...
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

So, in other words...

Showtime is showing Jeremiah on Friday (and Saturday) nights in three-episode blocks and Odyssey 5 in September on Friday nights? At 45 minutes per episode, that puts it in conflict with the first run of Stargate and Atlantis on Friday nights.

WTG, Showtime...as if they didn't know that Stargate fans watched Jeremiah and Odyssey 5? They were the ones who set that up! Luckily, SciFi rebroadcasts Stargate/Atlantis, but still...

Comment

From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,584|||20040910%5FDATETIME%3A3272293560,00.html

TV Best Bets for Friday, September 10
                              By Courtney Potter

Jeremiah
                              8:00 PM - Showtime

Two more all-new episodes from the good folks at Showtime. At 8 p.m., Mister Smith (Sean Astin) waits for a miracle, while the people at Thunder Mountain are concerned with the army Markus (Peter Stebbings) is building. Later, Kurdy (Malcolm Jamal-Warner) puts trust in an acquaintance, and Jeremiah (Luke Perry) is imprisoned.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
                              http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
                              http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X