Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Writers to help write for a Virtual Stargate Series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Writers to help write for a Virtual Stargate Series.

Hi,

I'm looking for writers to help write a Virtual Series spin-off of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

If you feel like joining the team and want to write for a Stargate Script Based, Virtual Series.

Send me a Private Message or post your reply here, if you would like to join the team and write for this spin-off.

**More Information on the 3rd (Third) Post**
    Last edited by Futura; 14 February 2006, 11:08 PM.

Proud Supporter of:
    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
    - Jack Bauer (24)

You need to ya know..give a little info.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

More information:

About the Episodes:
      The first season will have a total of 20 episodes. In that 20 episodes there will be a mid-season two parter, at this stage of early planing there will also be a 3 part end of series finals. The first two parts will be avaliable at the season 1, where the final part would be the first episode of season 2. The series will start of with a movie lenght episode to kick of the series.

About the Series:
      The series will be called Stargate: Phoenix or 'SGP'. Some thing still need to be worked out, but the basic understanding of how the series will run and be based on is known.

Characters:
      The characters are still in development at the moment.

Help:
      I would like help in getting this series of the ground and up and running. If you have a creative mind and you think that, that creativness can help the team please post a reply here or even private message me.

Writers:
      I'am currently looking for writers to help write for the series. The series will be written i a script based format. If you would like to help the series and want to join the Stargate Phoenix (SGP) team as a writer, please send me a private message or post in this thread.

Thank you for your time, i hope to hear from you soon.
      Futura

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Any thoughts on what the plot would be about? Is it based on the current seasons of SG-1 and Atlantis? Whats the goal? Where is this series based at?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I tend to write WHAM stuff, so I'd need to know a lot about the characters and setting.
          Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

I don't think you really need to worry about it. This thread is from more than five years ago, and nobody's posted to it or done anything with it since then.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Working...
            X