Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actual as they have probably got detail maps contain in the database and all the good stuff should mark of those, It should not take that long for us to find the good stuff, It just that the producer do not want to show us this technology for some reason. Also they pretended to destroy the city of atlantis, but all through season 2 we have had them going of world, so me that like we are still here come and eat us to wraith. To me they should not even be setting of atlantis. The wraith think it was destroy so why risk it being discovered by the wraith that they are still alive.

Comment

If you want the wraith to continue to believe you perished stay the hell off world. How about devoting the entire expedition to exploring the city and finding actual effective means of fighting the wraith before alerting them. Then they actually capture a wraith and bring him back to Atlantis just to let him escape after he learns of Atlantis's existence.

Sometimes I forget that writers tend to write for the dumbness of masses but for those of us who can actually implement logical thoughts and apply them to scenarios keeping the teams in Atlantis and letting them explore and become more comfortable with the city itself is the more prudent and effective way to contribute. They are always offworld trying to find allies and my question is why? Like McKay said in "The Tower" episode, almost every planet they go to has a civilization that is medieval at best and the one race in the galaxy, the genii, who are capable and willing to fight the wraith we piss off and make enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by verbalkint
        If you want the wraith to continue to believe you perished stay the hell off world. How about devoting the entire expedition to exploring the city and finding actual effective means of fighting the wraith before alerting them. Then they actually capture a wraith and bring him back to Atlantis just to let him escape after he learns of Atlantis's existence.

Sometimes I forget that writers tend to write for the dumbness of masses but for those of us who can actually implement logical thoughts and apply them to scenarios keeping the teams in Atlantis and letting them explore and become more comfortable with the city itself is the more prudent and effective way to contribute. They are always offworld trying to find allies and my question is why? Like McKay said in "The Tower" episode, almost every planet they go to has a civilization that is medieval at best and the one race in the galaxy, the genii, who are capable and willing to fight the wraith we piss off and make enemies.
        True, we should cut our losses. How many times have they looked through the entire city. They had to check the entire place after the Storm to ensure it wasn't damaged, after the Wraith attack to ensure no wraith there and when Sheppard was infected with the Iratus bug. In 2 years a person could look through every building and room in Manhattan. For 500 people it should be done and dusted by now. Remove what we need, or can use, keep the gate open non-stop(which theroecthically should be possible with the ZPM) send the entire database, or at least relevant military information back to earth and Leave. Explore using the Daedalus if needs be. Why risk 6 Billion lives needlessly? Seems to be plenty of Powerfull Ancient weapons left in the MW Galaxy, hell SG-1 find a new one every season!

Comment

ever occure to u that they have to at the expence of common scence and such keep the show going?
          "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
          "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
          "I shot him. In the leg."
          "I'm invulnerable."
          "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
          "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Working...
          X