This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship sizes.

I'm curious, what are the sizes of some of the ships on Stargate?

When I first started watching the show (Season 7), I thought that the Prometheus was only a little smaller than a Ha'tak, but when seeing the size of an Al'kesh compared to Prometheus, and the size of a Ha'tak compared to an Al'kesh, I was surprised to learn that the Prometheus was infact, quite a bit smaller than the prometheus.

In more recent episodes, I have thought that the Daedalus was several times larger than the prometheus, but when seeing the Odessey compared to a Ha'tak, the Daedalus class ships don't seem much bigger than the Prometheus.

Does anyone know the exact scale of the ships of stargate?
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

I don't think many people know that if anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
      I'm curious, what are the sizes of some of the ships on Stargate?

When I first started watching the show (Season 7), I thought that the Prometheus was only a little smaller than a Ha'tak, but when seeing the size of an Al'kesh compared to Prometheus, and the size of a Ha'tak compared to an Al'kesh, I was surprised to learn that the Prometheus was infact, quite a bit smaller than the prometheus.

In more recent episodes, I have thought that the Daedalus was several times larger than the prometheus, but when seeing the Odessey compared to a Ha'tak, the Daedalus class ships don't seem much bigger than the Prometheus.

Does anyone know the exact scale of the ships of stargate?
      The Daedalus-class (Odyssey and the Daedalus) are a litle bigger then the X-303(Prometheus). But not much. An Al'kesh is alot smaller ship and Ha'taks are way bigger. What I want is like in Atlantis 2x20
      Spoiler:
      They show how large the Daedalus is compared to a Hive ship
      to see how large the Daedalus-Class is compared to a Ha'tak. And you know what would also be nice? To get a full schematics of Ha'taks, Daedalus, Odyssey, Prometheus and Wraith Hive ships. Not just the size, but what's in them. Like, f.x. Ha'taks. Where the Pel'tac is exactly from engineering(sp?) e.t.c.
      Where are the prisoncells in Ha'taks, where the Goa'uld who owns it hangs out in long journies.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

there are at least 2 threads about ship sizes from the last two weeks alone.
        Just do a search for it.
        And most values in them come from me

Comment

in off the the grid they showed bc303 vs hatak in size. needless to say it's bout half the size of one

Comment

Working...
          X