This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adama and Sharon's little heart to heart...Sacrifices spoilers

This could kinda be a spoiler for anyone who has not seen Sacrifice yet so if you havnt then dont scroll down...

Does anyone think Adama will do something about Sharron with with holding information about the cylons in the fleet or will he just keep it to himself.

Before this episode I would think he would hold her childs life above her head but after seeing him standing my the body of galactica boomer in the morge I really think that galactica sharron really did a number on him..

Not sure in what way but he does act strange about the dead sharron.

Originally posted by daredevil

Does anyone think Adama will do something about Sharron with with holding information about the cylons in the fleet or will he just keep it to himself.

Before this episode I would think he would hold her childs life above her head but after seeing him standing my the body of galactica boomer in the morge I really think that galactica sharron really did a number on him..

Not sure in what way but he does act strange about the dead sharron.
    I think Adama is coming to terms with the fact that Sharon IS a cylon. I definately think he realizes that she is withholding information and weighing out in his mind if he can really trust her or not.
    -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Sharon is only withholding information becuase she realizes they don't trust her after all she has done for them. So why should she tell them anything, they are just using her. Your right Sharon really did effect adama in a big way, and he knows that she is a cylon, but he just can;t get over the fact that shes so real.

Comment

Sharron is only saying enough to keep her ass alive. She can't be trusted.

Comment

I think Adama knows she's a cylon, but is still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he knew her longer as a human under his command (even if she wasn't). I think every time he looks at her, he is trying to deal with his own emotions toward the Sharon he thought he knew (who was a cylon all along) and trying to understand why this cylon model would seemingly help humans, but perhaps be unknowingly programmed to kill him or all of the remaining humans at any moment.

Wow, that even confused me in trying to write it out. No wonder Adama looks so baffled around Sharon!

Comment

Actually I don't think she has 'sleeper' programming. She wasn't madet o be a sleeper, she knew she was a cylon and her entire goal was to make Helo fall in love with her so she could get pregnant. She did that.. but fell in love with helo in return, and fled the other cylons for the sake of that love.
            ...but now I know
            That twenty centuries of stony sleep
            Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
            And what rough beast, its hour come 'round at last,
            Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?

Comment

Originally posted by Speakfire
              Actually I don't think she has 'sleeper' programming. She wasn't madet o be a sleeper, she knew she was a cylon and her entire goal was to make Helo fall in love with her so she could get pregnant. She did that.. but fell in love with helo in return, and fled the other cylons for the sake of that love.
              I still don't know about her. One things for sure, I wouldn't trust her too much. At least, not yet. She still has a lot to prove in my eyes.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Speakfire
                The version of Sharon who is in Galactica's morgue is the sleeper agent. I agree that the Sharon who is pregnant with Helo's baby is not a sleeper agent. I also agree that she loves Helo, but I don't think that she can be trusted totally just yet. We'll have to see.
                -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

she is one of the saner characters as she isn't on anyone's side except her own. she certainly has her own agenda.

Comment

I don't think she can be trusted. I think Adama knows this as well. Just as he knows she is witholding information that could be crucial to the survival of the fleet. But she is also a source of information that has been valuable. I think he trusts her enough to do what is in her own best interest. I also think he is trying to get to the why of it all. Kind of goes back to his speech in the miniseries. It's the same question he said to the dead boomer in the morgue when he came out of his coma and he had more or less the same conversation with the current Sharron in one the Ressurection Ship episodes. For Adama it's not about trust, he knows he can't fully trust because of what she is, but maybe he can come to some sort of understanding.
                    Teal'c "I killed you"
                    Daniel "Why?"
                    Teal'c "You were a Go'uld spy"
                    Daniel "a good reason"

Comment

Originally posted by Cag
                      Sharron is only saying enough to keep her ass alive. She can't be trusted.
                      And she has a cute one too...

I think Sharon is going to be downfall of the Cylons....she will do anything
                      for her unborn child....that is her motivation for living other than Helo....
                      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X