This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis bluetooth Communicators

could the Lantis Communicators be reverse engineered Death glider communicators?
    Pics:

Are you serious?

They're wireless headsets for normal-ass Earth radios.

And that picture up top looks like a leach.

Comment

Yeah, I think they're standard radio headsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
        Yeah, I think they're standard radio headsets.
        I agree they dont look very special or out of the ordinary....so imo they wouldnt be reverse engineered glider communicators
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Why reverse engineer them when you can buy them off the net

http://www.rawpower.co.uk/acatalog/H...less_Mics.html
          First, please use spoiler tags. If I want to know what happens in the show I'll watch it. Second, if you don't like the show, stop watching it. That way you won't feel the need to complain that a sci-fi entertainment show has "plot holes" or "isn't realistic". There is a difference between commenting on an episode you didn't like and constantly complaining about the series as a whole. After all, why torture yourself by watching something you don't like...

Comment

The ones being sold are a bit less advanced being more bulky and having a wire.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

http://www.comtronicsindustrial.com/...ets/m1500.html

Those are a little closer. In reality the headsets they wear would either be wired in (I think I've seen those little clear spiral cords on some offworld missions) or wirelessly connect to a larger unit containing the more powerful unit.

Also their radios tie into a much more complex radio system which lets them selectively broadcast to certain people, or bridge through Atlantis' communication systems as well.
              "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Working...
              X