This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who made the Atlantis Nanovirus?

Was it acually the ancients? It couldn't have been the same plague that effected them in the Milky way, since it only effects humans.
    sigpic

The French made it. why? *thinks of some strange reason*
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Because they are the arch-enemies of the Wraith!
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think every Ancient was benevolent and striving for personal perfection. It could be that they had extremists amongst the ranks who saw the human race as a flaw of their own genetics, or maybe it was made for the sake of making it for scientific discovery, along the lines of the Asgard's Loki.

Comment

it is a good question...

Comment

the hot zone virus creators are a bunch of extreamist ancients who used the virus to try to destroy the wraith food source...knowing they could repopulate the galaxy after or leave.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I'm thinking that it was a misshap.... ment to targat the wraith or soemthing but it went horribly wrong....
              To the Prometheus...

The first...

She will be missed

Comment

I think it was the Ori. Before the Ori figured out how to make biological viruses, they used machine ones.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  They may be our new enemy in season 3.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well there's still the possibility that there is/was another non-humanoid race in Pegasus. We already came across one, the mist aliens from the season one episode Home. And if the Wraith had the chance to evolve it stands to reason there may be others out there as well.

I don't think it was the Ori. Crazy Ancients is also a possibility but I hope they find a more unexpected plot than that.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

After they managed to stop the HZ virus, didn't McKay or Beckett say "Who ever made this virus, let's hope they are not still around?" which would make you think it was made by another race then the ancients?

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                        Well there's still the possibility that there is/was another non-humanoid race in Pegasus. We already came across one, the mist aliens from the season one episode Home. And if the Wraith had the chance to evolve it stands to reason there may be others out there as well.

I don't think it was the Ori. Crazy Ancients is also a possibility but I hope they find a more unexpected plot than that.

i agree whit him, my self think thad the wrait dit not startert the war whit
                        the atlantiens but a nother ras dit startid and the wrait finis it in the end
                        sorry cant spell

Comment

I personally hope its a completely new alien race since the Ori are kind of the evil ancient thing going on.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

the furlings did ..heh plant that seed see how far that rumor goes

maybe there got fleas from it and disappeared
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Why would the furlings as a part of the great four races be evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X