X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from Legends memorabilia

YOU TALKED........WE LISTENED!

Legends Memorabilia would like to thank the hundreds of fans who participated in our online Stargate survey. We've been looking at the results and working on giving you what you asked for.

We will soon be launching a new all-in-one website to make it easier to find everything you want, but while you wait for the new site, we invite you to view our 'update' page at http://stargateprops.com/index.shtml. Here you will find lots of new merchandise as well as some exciting projects we're working on including fabulous panorama 'set' photos, and art by James Robbins and Don S. Davis.

We have begun to produce your most wanted items starting with our amazing replica Ra Mask - Stargate's very first dead false god has never looked better! As requested, we also have something special for Atlantis fans: a new art portfolio for those of you who love good quality pictures but are running short of wall space. There's a portfolio for SG-1 fans coming too.

Always wanted a staff weapon but couldn't get it home? Our new full-size Staff Weapon comes in sections for easy transport and has interchangeable heads (open and closed). We also have a full-sized Zat Gun coming any day now.

You told us you wanted a range of affordable items: our prices start at only $10 for a replica of Jack and Sam's wedding photo, while for $20 you could try our authentic Studio Patches which come ready for use with velcro already applied. Our wooden Photo Box with a laser-etched SGC logo will give you a safe place to keep your 8x10 pictures.

At $25 we have SG-1 Dogtags made by the company who supply them to Stargate: choose from Jack or Sam. Alternatively, you can have your very own piece of a Replicator...but don't keep two together!

For $50 you can choose between our set of etched-glass Coasters featuring the DHD and three popular glyphs, or a piece of the original SGC Iris framed with a surrounding Stargate.

Fans of Amanda Tapping will get the chance to own her beautiful "Femmes Fatales" shots, and Richard Dean Anderson has released a new photograph in support of Sea Shepherd; this photo is signed by both Richard and Sea Shepherd founder Captain Paul Watson.

You'll also find details of our annual Canstruction Charity Auction which starts on February 6th: it's going to be better than ever, so don't miss it!

All this and more can be found at http://stargateprops.com/index.shtml. We look forward to seeing you there!

With regards,
    Paul Brown
    President
    Legends Memorabilia Inc.

www.andromedaprops.com
    www.stargateprops.com
    www.stargate-autographs.com
    www.legends-memorabilia.com

Please, please, please, make the staff weapon more affordable than Lightspeeds version! You guys are doing a great job by selling affordable props.

Comment

Yeah thanks for doin this and thanks for the info, I think ill go check it out now

Comment

I'm definitely getting a zat gun. Now if only I can get it to work.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I know what you mean, if anyone annoys you just zat em and if they keep annoyin you just zat em agen

Think how good they'll look on your wall though

Comment

Drat. I asked for a ZPM.
            sigpic

Comment

^Thats actually quite a good idea, how good would that look, but maybe they'll sell the set used ZPM's. That would be kool

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                Drat. I asked for a ZPM.
                I wonder how easy it would be to make your own? I know someone over at SG-command.net was attempting to do so.

Comment

I would suspect it was quite easy considering the shape of it. You could use a wooden base, metal poles sticking up with orange paper thing and maybe a light in it

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                    Drat. I asked for a ZPM.
                    This is only the first set of items; there are more to come. I don't know if there will be a ZPM, but you shouldn't give up hope just yet!

Sally

Comment

Hey Sally

Do you know when they will be available because on the site, it just says that they are coming soon and does not give a specific date and do you know the estimate price of the zat and the staff weapon?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                        Hey Sally

Do you know when they will be available because on the site, it just says that they are coming soon and does not give a specific date and do you know the estimate price of the zat and the staff weapon?

Thanks
                        I don't think that info has been released yet. I have been checking everyday on other websites for news.

Comment

Im so gettin a zat and a staff weapon when they come out though, Ill find the money from somewhere I might have to increase my naquadah mines

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                            Im so gettin a zat and a staff weapon when they come out though, Ill find the money from somewhere I might have to increase my naquadah mines
                            I would really love to get a staff weapon but I'm afaraid of what they will charge. People on another board think anywhere between $800-$1000. I say it should cost $500-$650- this range seems much more affordable.

Comment

Please make models of the stargate ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X