Enterprise Episode Title Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise Episode Title Help

I was wondering if anybody could enlighten me as to the title of the episode of Enterprise (which is at the moment being broadcast on Ch 4 in the UK) in which we are shown an altnerate timeline of events where the first contact team of Vulcans were shot dead by humans and as such Starfleet became a violent and aggresive conquering force, attmepting to dominate the universe instead of exploring it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

I'm not positive Bennett, but that sounds like 'In the Mirror, Darkly'? which was a II parter.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Yes, that was "In a Mirror Darkly", a 2- parter
      Trip Tucker LIVES!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep, it was "In a Mirror Darkly", and the bit you described is at the very beginning of Part 1.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thanks guys!

You know, I really loved what they did with the opening titles of that ep. Very powerful stuff.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
            Thanks guys!

You know, I really loved what they did with the opening titles of that ep. Very powerful stuff.
            Confused the hell out of me initially though! As a matter of interest in such circumstances what do people think is the more likely result, humanity to form an empire or join a federation?

Comment

I recorded this episode on channel 4 today. I'm going to watch it later.

Wolf, do you mean humanity as in us, in the real world? If so, I'd probably say we'd form an empire.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Eire
                Confused the hell out of me initially though! As a matter of interest in such circumstances what do people think is the more likely result, humanity to form an empire or join a federation?
                In real life, as in right now, we'd form an empire. We humans are too fickle, power hungry and so easy to corrupt!

I watched a bit of that episode (and was incredibly confused for the record ) and did anyone else think that Hoshi looked really great in that "alternate" starfleet uniform?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

LOL I've got pics of Hoshi/Linda Park in an "alternate" uniform on my comp
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                    Yep, it was "In a Mirror Darkly", and the bit you described is at the very beginning of Part 1.
                    Very cool episode, and had a great opening sequence.

Comment

Yes i liked the episode very cool episode
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                      X