X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris facts.

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

Here are a few of the best.

Chuck Norris has to use a stunt double when he does crying scenes.

Chuck Norris doesn't have to stop bullets becuase they know better.

Chuck Norris challenged a statue to a staring contest. Chuck remains undefeated.

When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he does not push himself up. He pushes the Earth down.

Achilles was supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot, the Achilles tendon. There is no Chuck Norris tendon.

Chuck Norris can hear silence.

There's no such thing as a tornado. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.

Okay there are a ton more.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Not these again... They were moderately funny the first time around, now they're just lame.

Comment

They are funny anytime around.

Comment

they fraking rule!

Comment

Yes they do. Chuck Norris invented the spoon because killing people with a knife was just to easy.

Comment

for the moment I love these. I don't know why but they are just funny to me. On some level I know that I'll stop laughing eventually but every time I see:

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a f#&^@%$ Indian.

I laugh.

If it were about someone more famous and interesting it just wouldn't be as funny.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

It's funny because it's so true!

There's something about Chuck Norris that makes it appealing.
              I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

It is just that Chuck Norris is just funny.... here are some that I found.....

1) Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't f*(|< with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.
                2) Chuck Norris found out about Conan O'Brien's lever that shows clips from "Walker: Texas Ranger" and is working on a way to make it show clips of Norris having sex with Conan's wife.
                3) Chuck Norris doesn't have normal white blood cells like you and I. His have a small black ring around them. This signifies that they are black belts in every form of martial arts and they roundhouse kick the sh*t out of viruses. That's why Chuck Norris never gets ill.
                There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Chuck Norris wasn't born...he kicked his way out of his mother's womb and grew a beard.

Comment

HAHA I can't stop laughing!
                    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                      Yes they do. Chuck Norris invented the spoon because killing people with a knife was just to easy.
                      OI!
                      be careful
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

When Chuck Norris eats a Rubix cube he poops it out solved.

Every dinsoaur skull ever found has an imprint of a size 15 cowboy boot on its' jaw. Scientists claim to be baffled but we all know damn well why.

Comment

Lol!!!

Off-topic: Anyone seen Underworld 2 yet? Is it good?
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Chuck Norris ate 3 73 oz. steaks in 1 hour. He spent the first 45 minutes doing his waitress.
                            Chuc Norris is the only man to beat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I didn't see the last one.

Comment

Working...
                              X