Who Would You Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Would You Be?

If you could describe yourself as any characture from Star Trek who would you be?
    Personally i am a touch of B'Elanna Torres with a touch of Ezri Dax thrown in to the mix.
    SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

I think I am similar to Sisko's personality. Reserved, but ready to throw down when necessary.

Comment

Wow, thats kinda tough. I guess I'm a combo of Kes and Janeway. I can be a bit shy, caring, & reserved like Kes. But very passionate and I stand for what I believe in like Janeway.

Comment

I would definetly be Worf!, I love the warrior mentality and I am built big and strong from body building for years.

I am also the strong silent type in person.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I'm Yeoman Janice, but just because I like to wear my hair like that.

No, actually, I guess I'm more of a female Scotty. Usually my job is to keep things running smoothly with not a word of thanks and then get yelled at to hurry up and fix it when someone else messes up. I also enjoy an occasional cocktail.

Comment

Lieutenant Barclay. Remember him? Well, that's me (when I'm not dragging up as Ivanova of course).
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I think I'm very much like Wzri Dax on the outside, but like Janeway and B'elanna on the inside.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'd call myself a cross between Jadzia Dax and Kathryn Janeway, I think. I used to look a lot like Jadzia (until I got a haircut – now I look more like Weir, 'cuz it suddenly got curly ), and like Jadzia, I know a little bit about a lot of different things – I've also been told I have an "old soul" (a phrase which, incidentally, appears in The Lives of Dax... lol). Like Janeway, I have good leadership skills, a strong sense of morals, a compulsion to stick to the rules, and I'm uncomfortable delegating responsibility.
                Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 09 February 2006, 06:18 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I'd say I am closest to Odo. I like law and order, always seem to be an outsider, and I can't state my true feelings for some one..

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                    Lieutenant Barclay. Remember him? Well, that's me (when I'm not dragging up as Ivanova of course).
                    Is Ivanova not Sirtis' character? Not fancy dragging up as Troi?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Eire
                      Is Ivanova not Sirtis' character? Not fancy dragging up as Troi?
                      Wha..? You mean Troi was a man in drag

lmao Just jessing, honest. I always had a *thunk* for Troi back in the days

Hmm.. sometimes I feel like Odo, a bit of an outsider.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

^I think there's a bit of Odo in all of us geeks on here. Obviously there'll be exceptions, but the majority.... well, who knows. Just a thought. *shrugs*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Morn.

I'd sit at the bar and get drunk all day, and not say a word when others are looking.

lol, nah, iDunno, I guess I'd be a bit like Sisko... without those far-out-prophet -seeing-hippy-type drugs he's on.
                          err, whoooooo?

Comment

I would most likely be picard and sisko. Both strong silent types with little to no hair. (There's a reason I chose Hammond for an avatar)
                            -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM
                              Morn.

I'd sit at the bar and get drunk all day, and not say a word when others are looking.
                              Yeah, Morn for me as well. I always thought Morn would look good in a pork-pie hat and sunglasses, like John Belushi as Jake Blues in The Blues Brothers.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X