X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lost' star Fox huddles on football picture

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060201/film_nm/fox_dc
    LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Lost" star Matthew Fox is joining
    Matthew McConaughey in the untitled college football drama from "Charlie's Angels" director McG.

The Warner Bros. project is about events following the 1970 plane crash that killed members of the West Virginia-based Marshall University football team, along with most of its coaching staff, sports commentators and many of its local boosters.

McConaughey already has been cast as a determined coach named Jack Lengyel, who tries to rebuild the team. Fox is playing coach Red Dawson, who works with Lengyel.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

The Warner Bros. project is about events following the 1970 plane crash that killed members of the West Virginia-based Marshall University football team, along with most of its coaching staff, sports commentators and many of its local boosters.
    lol, Foxy seems to have a thing about plane crashes!
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Sounds Like A good movie cant wait to see it !!!!!!!

Comment

same here, if fox is in it then im sure that the will be men just as cute.
        fox i wish u were mine
        charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Comment

Working...
        X