This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowledge of Atlantis Spoilers from The Long Goodbye

I think that our knowledge of Atlantis is growing. As I rewatched this episode I saw something that intrigued my eye. When Dr Weir "Febus" locked the city down I noticed one of the other commands was "Stardrive Protocole". Meaning that we msot likely have the knowledge of how to use the cities stardrive. So its fair to say that we may see Atlantis fly later in the show

well another episode said atlantis could fly with another ZPM ''maybe''...so at leaast it on their mind, i say they should try t ogo for the 50th episode startup of the engines. that would be fun (episode 50 is the mid season 2parter IIRC, which is cool)
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Denanthor
      I think that our knowledge of Atlantis is growing. As I rewatched this episode I saw something that intrigued my eye. When Dr Weir "Febus" locked the city down I noticed one of the other commands was "Stardrive Protocole". Meaning that we msot likely have the knowledge of how to use the cities stardrive. So its fair to say that we may see Atlantis fly later in the show
      I hope to god we get to see Atlantis fly sometime....it'd be so cool

I agree with immhotep...it would be cool if they even just started up the stardrive for the 50th ep
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
      X