No announcement yet.

How To Know When You've Maybe Seen Too Much Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you start to remember Stardates??? Or tell the current date in stardate form
    Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensterman
      When you start to remember Stardates??? Or tell the current date in stardate form
      We have a winner!

Now THAT is something I've never figured out how to do
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

oh yeah knowing the stardates is coming to me lol
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
          but i konw when i've seen too much star trek because i can tell what episode it is and if i want to sit down and watch it 30 seconds into the show.
          /\/\/\exactly!/\/\/\

I never went as far as knowing stardates, but I did know some Klingon

I never get tired of rewatching anything Trek.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

i found a book oh how to pseak klingon and i was very temptwed to get it and learn the language
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
              i found a book oh how to pseak klingon and i was very temptwed to get it and learn the language
              lol, I never went that far, but by rewatching everything over and over it became etched in my brain.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

yes that too helps learning a language. I was suprised to only find klingon and no other alien languages
                sigpic

Comment

Don't think I've ever gotten there, but I used to have this buddy who put all the TOS episodes on tape and played one every night to help him sleep ....

Comment

dang hes deffiantly a big tos fan :0)
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I actually bought the book on how to speak Klingon... never actually got around to teaching myself the language, but I still intend to.

And about that guy who turned his apartment into Voyager: You know you've maybe seen too much Trek when your reaction isn't "What a freak," but rather, "Voyager? Not Enterprise?"

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        And about that guy who turned his apartment into Voyager: You know you've maybe seen too much Trek when your reaction isn't "What a freak," but rather, "Voyager? Not Enterprise?"
                        I would slightly amend that to read "You know you've maybe seen too much Trek when your reaction is 'Janeway's desk is actually three feet closer to the wall and there's a step up to the seating area. And your bridge? Watch the show, man.'"
                        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X