X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl Advice!

Ask Away!

How do you quickly weed out the bimbos from the girl-geeks?
    Great idea for the thread, btw.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
      Ask them if they like Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
        Ask them if they like Stargate.
        That's crossed my mind, and the only yes I've gotten was because it was on tv. And that girl is very much taken. Now, if only I could do a full brain transplant
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

That's crossed my mind, and the only yes I've gotten was because it was on tv. And that girl is very much taken. Now, if only I could do a full brain transplant
          Lol. This thread is almost a fruitless task, because to give advice would imply that any of us actually understands girls.

Comment

I want to marry a girl like the goddess below. How do I coax a girl into marriage (preferably asian).

Comment

Originally posted by methuselah
              I want to marry a girl like the goddess below. How do I coax a girl into marriage (preferably asian).
              Just give them everything they want, and never ever watch sports, want sex, or be cheap with your money.*mutters "girls"*

Comment

Lol. This thread is almost a fruitless task, because to give advice would imply that any of us actually understands girls.
                We turn to the girls on the forums. I found this useful article on albino black sheep that explains a lot of gestures and phrases.

Comment

Just give them everything they want, and never ever watch sports, want sex, or be cheap with your money.*mutters "girls"*
                  Can you make them *think* they will get everything they want? I watch sports only seldom so that no problem. However I love sex with them and I'm negative on the cash flow and assets line so of my balance sheet. What about the old days when *they* brought the dowry to the marriage!

Comment

We turn to the girls on the forums. I found this useful article on albino black sheep that explains a lot of gestures and phrases.

There are *girls* on this forum!!!!!????????

Comment

Great idea for the thread, btw.
                      Bimbo's tend to be hotter, and much more sensual geeks well they can be good looking, but....

I am going to get hell for this post aren't I?
                      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

There are *girls* on this forum!!!!!????????
                        Yeah, try looking in the girl gateheads thread. But if you do just to find a date, I would have to slap you silli(er)

Comment

Yeah, try looking in the girl gateheads thread. But if you do just to find a date, I would have to slap you silli(er)
                          Ditto, and they won't allow it. The girls in the forum are defensive over that, read the first post of the "why not, lack of BF thread".

Comment

well, one never knows. Anyone the only attractive one I saw ever was someone called blue branigh or something like that. I was astonished that people post their pictures and real names. It does seem unwise. But if I find one -well,you can't blame a guy for trying.

Comment

Dude, I'm not sure you want to look for marriage first, because divorce is a b****. I would start by learning japanese, learning as much as you can about manga and anime (the good stuff, but for for the love of god, not hentai. If you do, I will have to slap you so hard your head spins off)

Comment

Working...
                              X