Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lost' Star Named As TV's Top 'Hunk'

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...8FBTBIG4.shtml

Josh Holloway, who plays con man Sawyer on the hit ABC series "Lost," has been named the "hottest hunk" on television by In Touch Weekly.

The magazine, in an issue on newsstands Friday, says the 36-year-old actor is the best of today's small-screen studs, even surpassing castmate Matthew Fox. Fox, who plays Jack on the Emmy-winning drama series, landed ninth on the top-10 list.
    Wheres the female list!!!!!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

GO SAWYER!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Well, that's hardly a surprise. Josh is incredibly hot. Apart from being a great actor he's quite dreamy. Of course I also happen to be a sucker for a southern accent. And the dimples... I'll stop now before I get carried away. Way to go Josh!

Comment

i agree he is soooooo hot when i started whaching lost i thought id seen him before i had in one of my brothers films in his huge dvd collection

HE'S SO CUTE
        charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Comment

Great choice Sawyer = Yum!!

Comment

the accent + the dimples = *huge sigh*

Comment

he desirved to win
              charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Comment

Working...
              X