Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where No Home Theater Has Gone Before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where No Home Theater Has Gone Before...

Guy makes bridge replica - see http://www.reighn.com/theatermain.html
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

This guy is either seriously cool or seriously sad depending on your perspective.

Comment

I'm impressed at what he did (you can't help but admire what he did) and yet, sadden that I find it impressive.

Comment

He is seriously cool!!!
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

ehehe Impressive AND obsessive! The detail is amazing!
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

nice

Comment

Impressive.

Comment

That guy is a legend. How macho would it be to have that bad boy as a living room? Plus those chairs look uber comfortable.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Indeed, you've got to admire that!

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

I admit that does seem a bit...much. But I have to admire it at the same time. Not just that he did it, but he appears to have done it well! This was no weekend afternoon project rushed together with bits and pieces. It took a lot of planning and a lot of home improvement-type work. He appears to have done a fantastic job of making this home theatre Star Trek Bridge theme and at the same time, not comprimise the condition of the house. Plus he turned his basement into a living area (though that may increase ones taxes, if the house is ever inspected).

Now that I've seen that, I need to start planning my SGC Gate Room Home Theatre!

Comment

This guy has to much money and time on his hand

That seems like a very fun environment to watch all things sci-fi in, but I personally would never go that far.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                        Now that I've seen that, I need to start planning my SGC Gate Room Home Theatre!
                        He he, I would make mine like one was inside an Ha'tak because I love those ships.

...When I have the time and money to do so.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Working...
                        X