Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

I know some people most likely think I must be crazy but, I think Cadman and McKay looks cute together. I love the interaction between them. Is there anyone out there that agrees with me.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

I'm with you on this. Who could resist the snark, if nothing else?

There is an LJ community dedicated to it with some good fic.
    It's not who you love, but how you love that counts

Comment

I'm confused here...admittedly I haven't been watching the show this half of the season since I'm a Beckett fan first and foremost, but I digress.

I thought Cadman was brought in to be a love interest for Beckett, but now she's a love interest for McKay? Is this going to be a love triangle, or is Beckett out of the running as boyfriend material? At least she's blonde, and McKay has a thing for blondes!

Comment

I think this is more about potential than canon. Though I'm in the UK and only up to Epiphany. In the AU fic worlds I think there is a lot of fun to be had.
        It's not who you love, but how you love that counts

Comment

Originally posted by merlin's sister
          I think this is more about potential than canon. Though I'm in the UK and only up to Epiphany. In the AU fic worlds I think there is a lot of fun to be had.
          True a potential ship. I just saw Critical Mass last Friday.
          Spoiler:
          It had a lot of Cadman and Mckay scenes. I love that he acted weird around Cadman.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
            At least she's blonde, and McKay has a thing for blondes!
            Yes, he likes blondes a lot. I hope we see more of Cadman. I think she is cool.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

This thread is a joke, right? Tongue in cheek, so to speak? Cadman and McKay? Just because they shared a body......it doesn't appear that they have shared anything else...but I could be wrong. If so, please enlighten me, so I can understand. Thanx!
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                This thread is a joke, right? Tongue in cheek, so to speak? Cadman and McKay? Just because they shared a body......it doesn't appear that they have shared anything else...but I could be wrong. If so, please enlighten me, so I can understand. Thanx!
                It's not a joke. It's not about that they had shared a body. I like how Cadman and McKay interaction and, I see a potential ship. I hope that helps.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

I love the Cadman/McKay thing. Not to say i don't like the Carson/Cadman thing - because I do - I just prefer the McKayCadman snarkyness. She makes him so nervous and it's just adorable. I think she's one of the few who could put up with McKay for a long period of time - such as in duet. In fact, I think Cadman is the only person I could ever see McKay with.
                  President Josiah Bartlet: I came to this hallowed chamber one year ago on a mission, to restore the American dream for all our people as we gaze at the vast horizon of possibilities open to us... in the 321st century. Wow, that was ambitious of me, wasn't it?
                  My videos:
                  Arithmetic - A Sparky/Spanky Vid
                  Now and Forever - A Spanky Vid
                  Everything and More - A Sparky Vid

Comment

Originally posted by BookOfLove
                    I love the Cadman/McKay thing. Not to say i don't like the Carson/Cadman thing - because I do - I just prefer the McKayCadman snarkyness. She makes him so nervous and it's just adorable. I think she's one of the few who could put up with McKay for a long period of time - such as in duet. In fact, I think Cadman is the only person I could ever see McKay with.
                    Welcome BookOfLove , I think so too. Cadman is just what Mckay needs. I never thought that this thread would ever come back alive.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
                      I think so too. Cadman is just what Mckay needs.
                      McKay needs a strong woman like Cadman to bring him back down to the real world on occasion. Katie Brown seems like a nice girl, but just too nice for him. I doubt she'd be able to deal with the more abrasive aspects of his personality.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                        McKay needs a strong woman like Cadman to bring him back down to the real world on occasion. Katie Brown seems like a nice girl, but just too nice for him. I doubt she'd be able to deal with the more abrasive aspects of his personality.
                        Agreed, she is just a little too nice. I like her and all but I just can't see her with him. I can see them go as far as dating but that just it. I can't see them go any farther then that.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Sorry Cory Holmes, I forgot to welcome you to the thread. Sorry for that. So welcome Cory Holmes.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

I love the idea of this pairing I loved the way he acted when she came around in Critical Mass, the boy SO has it bad for her!!! (How's that for avoiding spoilers? )
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              I love the idea of this pairing I loved the way he acted when she came around in Critical Mass, the boy SO has it bad for her!!! (How's that for avoiding spoilers? )
                              Welcome marimba26, I love how he acted around her in Critical Mass too. So funny and cute. Yep he has it bad for her!

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Working...
                              X