No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been a fan of this couple. Question, are there any pics of them together from SG1? I ask because in Critical Mass, I was given the impression they're relationship went further back.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      I've always been a fan of this couple. Question, are there any pics of them together from SG1? I ask because in Critical Mass, I was given the impression they're relationship went further back.
      "Duet" was Cadman's first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        Curiosity here, I've only seen the ep a couple of times. Where do you get the idea that they knew each other longer? I'm guessing you mean longer than when they met during Duet. Hmmmmm. I sense a fic! If only I weren't working on two others!

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        "Duet" was Cadman's first episode.
        We need more stuff for our ship! We must have the smallest ship ever! Only two episodes to work with!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yayayayayayaayyaayayay!!!!! Duet is on tv right now!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Yayayayayayaayyaayayay!!!!! Duet is on tv right now!!!!!!

hehe.....Oh i love yer little smiley
            sigpic

Comment

Made another sig. Wanted to share!

sigpic

Comment

Made another sig. Wanted to share!

Ooh very nice ev
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I was at least half asleep when I saw an ad for next weeks Ghost in the Machine. I thought I saw a woman with hair the same color as Laura's. Is she going to be on? *hopes and prays* Like I said, I was tired.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I was at least half asleep when I saw an ad for next weeks Ghost in the Machine. I thought I saw a woman with hair the same color as Laura's. Is she going to be on? *hopes and prays* Like I said, I was tired.
                    I suppose its possible but i doubt it. It would be great to see Cadman again though.

Comment

Does anyone here write fic? The authors that usually write for McKadman are now writing McKeller! Ugh! I really want fic for our ship!

Just so you kow I'm not ranting for the sake of ranting, I'm starting a fic myself. I'm just not good at writing Rodney.
                      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone here write fic? The authors that usually write for McKadman are now writing McKeller! Ugh! I really want fic for our ship!

Just so you kow I'm not ranting for the sake of ranting, I'm starting a fic myself. I'm just not good at writing Rodney.
                        I do like McCadman though it isnt a common pairing as Cadman only appeared in 2 episodes.

Here is a old challenge i wrote if your interested

http://community.livejournal.com/mck...man/45949.html

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                          I do like McCadman though it isnt a common pairing as Cadman only appeared in 2 episodes.

Here is a old challenge i wrote if your interested

http://community.livejournal.com/mck...man/45949.html
                          Interesting! Different direction than I'm currently headed, but when I get around to it, I'll give it a go.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello
                            Due to the implementation of the Community Vision Statement we are making various changes to the C&R Folder. We have found that while your thread does not require any change in actual content we will be changing the title in order to align it with the more streamlined "Naming Methodology" we are hoping to promote.
                            There will not be any discussion regarding this since it is only a title change. However, we would like to know if you would like this change to be immediate or if you would like to wait until late March and have it take effect with all completed changes in the C&R folders. Please feel free to discuss among yourselves your feelings regarding the dates.

Your thread's new title will be Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Thank You for your time here at GateWorld.
                            TameFarrar
                            GateWorld Moderator.
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              Hello
                              Due to the implementation of the Community Vision Statement we are making various changes to the C&R Folder. We have found that while your thread does not require any change in actual content we will be changing the title in order to align it with the more streamlined "Naming Methodology" we are hoping to promote.
                              There will not be any discussion regarding this since it is only a title change. However, we would like to know if you would like this change to be immediate or if you would like to wait until late March and have it take effect with all completed changes in the C&R folders. Please feel free to discuss among yourselves your feelings regarding the dates.

Your thread's new title will be Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Thank You for your time here at GateWorld.
                              TameFarrar
                              GateWorld Moderator.
                              Thanks for the head's up, Tame!
                              sigpic

Comment

I just realized I never stopped by here to establish my love for this couple. I'd have loved seeing Rodney and Laura together instead of Katie and Rodney. A lot of sparks between McKay and Cadman IMO.

And I love this picture (from S2E4 Duet)
                                Spoiler:
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X