No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you read any good McKadman fic recently?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Have you read any good McKadman fic recently?
      Not recently. There was one in particular I loved. I'll have to see if I can find it again. The story surrounded around the real reason Carson broke up with Cadman. He realized she was in love with Rodney but she denied it. LOL It was a good story.

Have you read good McKadman (I love that btw ) fic lately?

Comment

Wow! That sounds good! Not sure if I've read it or not.

Me? Most recently, I read LEMcMurrey's latest. Her fics are the ones that alerted me to the possibility of this ship.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow! That sounds good! Not sure if I've read it or not.

Me? Most recently, I read LEMcMurrey's latest. Her fics are the ones that alerted me to the possibility of this ship.
          I'll try to find it. I hope I still have it bookmarked!! Do you have a link for LEMcMurrey's fics?

Comment

I found it!!!! Here's the link. The story has 13 chapters and evidently the author will be writing more.

http://stargate-atlantis.org/fanfics...y.php?sid=2149

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
              I'll try to find it. I hope I still have it bookmarked!! Do you have a link for LEMcMurrey's fics?

Hey, glanced aroud that site you gave me. Hadn't seen it before. Looks like some of her fics are there. Also, she's over at ff.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/330992

Btw, like anything by Browncoatgater!!!!

My third favorite is gateship/11nine73 Brilliant smut there. Sweet romance.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh i agree Everlovin and before you say anything no i am not stalking you

I thought this would have been a good pairing,they had so much more chemistry than the dreaded Rodney/Katie..Plus Cadman knew how to handle him and i think she loved messing with hima little too much

Man i want Cadman back on Atlantis so much,i loved her...She was great!
                sigpic

Comment

I never thought you were stalking me. Hm-mm Never! I'm just surprised to find someone that ships as many of the same ships that I do! Not my Mom, husband, kids, no one! They're all brats!
                  sigpic

Comment

I never thought you were stalking me. Hm-mm Never! I'm just surprised to find someone that ships as many of the same ships that I do! Not my Mom, husband, kids, no one! They're all brats!
                    Yeah,is that freaky or what....I think we were separated at birth

So what's that...John/Teyla,Jack/Sam,Ronon/Jen and now Rodney/Cadman....WOW,that's really weird..

Oh you gotta get them brainwashed

I know i'm in a can't stand the sight or sound of Rodney mood at the moment but the scenes between these two were so good it's a real pity they didn't do anything more with it....I don't think Cadman and Carson worked as well together!
                    sigpic

Comment

I got more of a brother/sister vibe off Carson/Laura. He didn't really mention her often even. And I came to despise Katie! Maybe if she were paired off with Carson? Don't know. She's probably the only sympathetic (the writers wanted us to like her) character that I did not like. I just got tired of her simpering. No spunk!
                      sigpic

Comment

I got more of a brother/sister vibe off Carson/Laura. He didn't really mention her often even. And I came to despise Katie! Maybe if she were paired off with Carson? Don't know. She's probably the only sympathetic (the writers wanted us to like her) character that I did not like. I just got tired of her simpering. No spunk!
                        Yeah,Rodney/Katie had as much chemistry as dead squid It always looked really awkward between them and almost immature.....Cadman had spunk in abundance and she knew how to get to Rodney...He'd have been better off with someone like that,someone that knew how to handle him!
                        sigpic

Comment

So, any good fic you've read, Linda?
                          sigpic

Comment

So, any good fic you've read, Linda?
                            Rodney/Laura fics you mean? Not found any of them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Rodney/Laura fics you mean? Not found any of them!

Not any? wow! Granted, there's not a lot out there, but what I've found is good!
                              sigpic

Comment

Not any? wow! Granted, there's not a lot out there, but what I've found is good!
                                Ooh,really....Is there any on ff.net?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X