No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is. Mostly what I do is use the controls. Char 1 = Rodney Char 2 = Laura Genre = Romance

There's about two? three pages of fics there. Faves are browncoatgater, LEMcMurry, gateship (although most of her smut is at wraithbait under 11nine73) Great stuff!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      There is. Mostly what I do is use the controls. Char 1 = Rodney Char 2 = Laura Genre = Romance

There's about two? three pages of fics there. Faves are browncoatgater, LEMcMurry, gateship (although most of her smut is at wraithbait under 11nine73) Great stuff!
      Oh coolie,thanks......YAY i've now got a new site to go see some fics..I didn't know about wraithbait!

Thank you so much!
      sigpic

Comment

Wraithbait.com has lots of gen stuff, and (eeewww) slash. There is het, but it's mostly *cough*John/Elizabeth *cough**cough*. There's more but. . . You gotta know what you're looking for.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Wraithbait.com has lots of gen stuff, and (eeewww) slash. There is het, but it's mostly *cough*John/Elizabeth *cough**cough*. There's more but. . . You gotta know what you're looking for.
          Um,no i don't do slash I usually just go through all the pages to see what's there!
          sigpic

Comment

Fortunately, it's all labeled fairly well.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes it is Hey are we the only one's that like Rodney/Laura
              sigpic

Comment

Last night I was chatting with Kali. Although this is the most talking I've been doing here since I joined! I've seen a few other out there that like the idea. I just don't know if they know about the thread.
                sigpic

Comment

Hmm they probably don't...The only reason i know is hen i was looking for the JT thread i happened to stumble onto this
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I went looking for it as soon as I figured out how to do the searches because Rodney and Laura are love! Of course, I found out I was like two years too late from the post previous to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep well it's better than starting a new thread I wish Cadman would come back onto the show,i really liked her...She was funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Yep well it's better than starting a new thread I wish Cadman would come back onto the show,i really liked her...She was funny!
                        Ooh and the angst that would happen! Clone!Carson probably still has feelings for her. She's grieved him. Laura's attracted to (loves) Rodney! Neither Rodney nor Laura want to hurt Carson. What are we going to do?
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh the sweet sweet angst.....I could make my fellow Scot feel better
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone!! Here's a cute Rodney and Laura pic to get us through the day....

Comment

Comment

Nice piccies.....I loved how she was able to wind him up,so funny...I miss Cadman
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X