This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 GateTrivia! - For Experts

Hey there all!!! I thought we needed a new Game Tread for those Experts!

You know the rules.... the first peron who answerd correctly wins and gets to ask the next question. Anything goes as long as it has something to do with Stargate SG1.

I'll go first...

What shrinks the proverbial haystack?
    TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
    JACK: "Call Daniel"

I know this one, I think...False Religion...

Here's my question...

The "Land of Light" or The Broca Divide episode is designated what address...ex.) P9C-???...?

Comment

The planet known as the land of light is designated inside the dialing computer of the SGC as P3X-797,

ok my turn a hard one here so try if you can:

in the episode "urgo" SG1 are confined to quarters inside the SGC, whilst docter Fraiser is observing them all on the close curcit cameras they all begin to sing Row row row your boat (to which jack dose not know the words to) but what is jack doing inside his room when Janet is watching them singing????
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Throwing a ball against the wall and catching it.

In "The Lost City: Part I" what is the name of the SG-5 team leader who is present at the meeting?

Prob very easy question - so me off to get some good ones ready

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
          in the episode "urgo" SG1 are confined to quarters inside the SGC, whilst docter Fraiser is observing them all on the close curcit cameras they all begin to sing Row row row your boat (to which jack dose not know the words to) but what is jack doing inside his room when Janet is watching them singing????
          Jack was ... throwing a ball at the wall...? Was kind of hard to see.

edit: Damn too late.

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          In "The Lost City: Part I" what is the name of the SG-5 team leader who is present at the meeting?
          A. Harper/Harber?

Q. In one episode the prometheus get's stuck in an nebula after an attack from en unknown vessel. What's the name of that episode and in what series?

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

A:It's Grace, nr. 7x13.

Q:How many shots did the Jaffa need to hit the tree in the P90 vs Staff Weapon contest?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              A:It's Grace, nr. 7x13.

Q:How many shots did the Jaffa need to hit the tree in the P90 vs Staff Weapon contest?
              ohhh im not too sure all i remember is "hey you in the skirt, get it moving a little"!!!

i will hazzard a guess and say 4?
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

A. 3

Q. What goa'uld was imprisoned inside his sarcophagus for thousands of years by his priests?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
                  A. 3

Q. What goa'uld was imprisoned inside his sarcophagus for thousands of years by his priests?
                  A: Marduke
                  Q: Who was General Hammond with on July 20th, 1969?

Comment

A: His father

Q: What did Kawalsky ask Carter to impress her, but turned out the other way?

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                      Q: Who was General Hammond with on July 20th, 1969?
                      Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c when they went back in time. He helped them. At that time he was Lt. Hammond I think.

If I remember correctly, July 20th 1969 is when SG1 went back in time.

Comment

Q: What did Kawalsky ask Carter to impress her, but turned out the other way?
                        A: "Have you ever pulled out of simulated bombing run at 8 plus g's?" (or something to that effect. are you looking for exact words?)
                        Q: What planet can the crystal rivers be found on?

Comment

I'm so glad my thread is catching on.... Very good questions so far!!!!

i am racking my brain about the crystal rivers though....

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                            Q: What planet can the crystal rivers be found on?
                            Can we please have a little hint?

Comment

Yes a hint would be nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X