• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    Yay!! I'm off today as well!
    Cool!

Rock on DH!
    Rock on!

Spoiler:
    Grooming is always a good sign! So glad to hear. I think you can relax a little.
    Spoiler:
    It is. So is eating and drinking, and he's doing a lot of that now. Drinking from his little fountain right now as a matter of fact.

Sucks!
    Yeah. I have a back up disk though. I'm afraid to pop it in, see what's on it.

Most definitively!
    Alright. I see what I can do.

Working on it....trying!! But, man, I hate doing computer stuff! But for you guys and for DH...I am willing to lose a few brain cells!
    Make sure it's just a few. And not the ones that like David - you wanna keep those.

He really enjoys talking to and being with the fans! I know a few people who were there for Joe, but came away loving David just as much! He really knows how to treat his fans!
    Well, that's because he is a fan. He knows how he would want to be treated so he treats (us) accordingly. One geek to another. And what a geek! ...or is that dGeek?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Yeah. I have a back up disk though. I'm afraid to pop it in, see what's on it.
      Ah, suspense, the elixir of life!

Alright. I see what I can do.

Make sure it's just a few. And not the ones that like David - you wanna keep those.
      God....I can only afford to lose a few...and the one for David...they're locked in a special place!

Well, that's because he is a fan. He knows how he would want to be treated so he treats (us) accordingly. One geek to another. And what a geek! ...or is that dGeek?
      So true, so true!

This is an example of personalizing the picture for you...
      Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Some pictures....keep in mind, I'm seating in row K and they had the lights down for the first half of the show, pictures are not the best quality

A fan gave Joe and David awards for winning 'Best Actor of the Month' Twitter Wall Contest.
        Spoiler:

Poor David.....he was upset (just pretend upset) with Joe. David complaining that he has been on twitter for 'years' and Joe just a few weeks and he wins! That was so cute of them both! Joe played it up and let David ride with it!

sig by Varda

Comment

My personalized autograph from David was one of the best things I got from the con! Great guy. Really nice.
          sigpic
          Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

A couple of youtube videos from Chicago con

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkuS...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vy_0...ature=youtu.be

sig by Varda

Comment

Ah, suspense, the elixir of life!
              Yep.

God....I can only afford to lose a few...and the one for David...they're locked in a special place!
              Good. David will be happy to hear that!

So true, so true!
              Yep.

This is an example of personalizing the picture for you...
              OMG! That's the same picture I have! It's framed on my nightstand!

And he wrote: "Lot's of love"... Aaawwww! How sweet!

Some pictures....keep in mind, I'm seating in row K and they had the lights down for the first half of the show, pictures are not the best quality

A fan gave Joe and David awards for winning 'Best Actor of the Month' Twitter Wall Contest.
              Love these! Thanks for sharing! ...btw, the quality is fine.

Poor David.....he was upset (just pretend upset) with Joe. David complaining that he has been on twitter for 'years' and Joe just a few weeks and he wins! That was so cute of them both! Joe played it up and let David ride with it!
              Poor David! I couldn't believe that Joe had so many votes while being so new on Twitter while David's been on it for years. How does that even happen?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                OMG! That's the same picture I have! It's framed on my nightstand!
                It's a good picture, isn't!

And he wrote: "Lot's of love"... Aaawwww! How sweet!

Love these! Thanks for sharing! ...btw, the quality is fine.
                Thanks

A few more pics of the Joe and David show...
                Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

Dammit! David just tweeted:

I am SO sorry to say that thanks to last minute screw-ups (on my end) I've had to bow out of Dragon*Con. I really can't apologize enough!
                  I'm so depressed right now. Sigh.

I hope David has a job.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thank you for the pics, guys!!

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                    David and I at the Chi con this past weekend.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dcourt2010.jpg
                    Aww, so sweet!
                    May I fiddle myself into David's hug?
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                      Thank you for the pics, guys!!

Aww, so sweet!
                      May I fiddle myself into David's hug?
                      HA if you want too....
                      One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2010/08...1000pm-pdtedt/

David Hewlett on Tonight’s GeekDads Podcast – 7:00pm/10:00pm PDT/EDT
                        Aug 31, 2010

As usual, we will be recording the GeekDads podcast tonight. Tonight will be extra-special, though, because the very talented actor and fellow geek dad David Hewlett, best known to geeks as Dr. Rodney McKay on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis, will be joining Ken and Matt as a guest!

Please come back to GeekDad tonight at 7:00pm Pacific, 10:00 Eastern, and you can participate in the chat room and listen to the podcast as it’s recorded.

Comment

Boo!

Just dropped in to say hi. Congrats on all those who met the man at the Chicago con and I enjoy reading the titbits and nibbling at the photos - looking good

Ailurophile6 just posted 165 absolutely massive/high quality photos on LiveJournal! Album starts here - entry is here for crediting/thankies

*grin*
                          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Oooh, there you are! Do you have internet at your new apartment yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                              Oooh, there you are! Do you have internet at your new apartment yet?
                              Hi there! I've been lurking in the evenings as I can't move in yet (electrics are unsafe, whole place needed thorough cleaning and repainting is still ongoing!) My internet stuff is arriving tomorrow, but as I'm not living there yet it doesn't really make any difference
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Bugger! I missed you again Varda!

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2010/08...1000pm-pdtedt/

David Hewlett on Tonight’s GeekDads Podcast – 7:00pm/10:00pm PDT/EDT
                                Aug 31, 2010

As usual, we will be recording the GeekDads podcast tonight. Tonight will be extra-special, though, because the very talented actor and fellow geek dad David Hewlett, best known to geeks as Dr. Rodney McKay on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis, will be joining Ken and Matt as a guest!

Please come back to GeekDad tonight at 7:00pm Pacific, 10:00 Eastern, and you can participate in the chat room and listen to the podcast as it’s recorded.
                                I'll have to remember that! ...write myself a note.

I'm still working on those David icons Elisa. Got a few done so far...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X